• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kami

Reaction score
long shot but throwing it out there if anyone would trade for my green amplus sb hoodie in size 3 (0123105010015) for the same hoodie in size 4. open to other colors but green preferred. fits but would like more room around the shoulders.

norigim

Reaction score
Every time I order from them they just ship with tags and no envelope, really frustrating
Most third party retailers I've purchased from only ship tags and no envelope (Mr Porter). Are there ones that you've had better luck with?

Blancpain

Reaction score
I didn't get the envelope with this order either, only tags. I asked and they said they didn't have envelopes from the designer and sent it with everything they had.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AW24 Lookbook released for those in the know. Lots of 50s/rockabilly motifs. No idea what I think of it, need to let it stew for a while. Weird shapeless bombers, text on clothes, more coach jackets, skintight beef jerky leather 101 with what seems like matching pants, new double breasted cavalry style blazers, hand knit vests with kofu reverse face.

Highlights:
Logo denim shirt
Painted (flesh colored paint 🫠) distressed denim
Hickory kerchief with Pollock paint splatter

Not for me but nice:
Reversible ma-1 with full silk jacquard lining (?)
More Carroll pants, hop on if you haven't already at this point
Wool sixfive in what looks like tweed

Last edited:

grs

Reaction score
AW24 Lookbook released for those in the know. Lots of 50s/rockabilly motifs. No idea what I think of it, need to let it stew for a while. Weird shapeless bombers, text on clothes, more coach jackets, skintight beef jerky leather 101 with what seems like matching pants, new double breasted cavalry style blazers, hand knit vests with kofu reverse face.

Highlights:
Logo denim shirt
Painted (flesh colored paint 🫠) distressed denim
Hickory kerchief with Pollock paint splatter

Not for me but nice:
Reversible ma-1 with full silk jacquard lining (?)
More Carroll pants, hop on if you haven't already at this point
Wool sixfive in what looks like tweed

Agreed on it being super logo heavy. I'm sure there will be some stuff I like, but was left feeling indifferent. Paint splatter stuff could be cool but also overkill depending on the final product.

norigim

Reaction score
Took a quick look, and it's...bad? But the lookbook is always bad so going to wait until the portal opens up with all the individual items...

Retlas

Reaction score
tweed valdez
Hickory kerchief
paint splattern denim
the MA1 looks like the pattern from the ALD jacket??

It will have to sink in... but I also didnt jump on SS24

hobojones

Reaction score
Pro tip for the lookbook: download the little red book chinese app and search visvim. Lookbook to me looked par for the course, no surprises, but like others have said when insividual pieces come out I’m sure there’ll be something that catches my eye.

renozz

Reaction score
I didn't get the envelope with this order either, only tags. I asked and they said they didn't have envelopes from the designer and sent it with everything they had.
The vest likely comes in a garment bag. Apparently, visvim stopped attaching a garment tag on bags for FW23. I think that makes the garment bag not as important but still a bummer they didnt include.

Watty

Reaction score
What the ****, I got the albacore white BD shirt and the size 4 is way bigger than my other size 4s :(

Anyone looking for one? Would sell for what I paid for it, like 285
Might be helpful to include photos and the actual measurements. I might be interested....

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the ****, I got the albacore white BD shirt and the size 4 is way bigger than my other size 4s :(

Anyone looking for one? Would sell for what I paid for it, like 285
They updated sizing on almost all silhouettes between 2020 and 2021- everything is drop shoulder and larger fitting now.

Re: Lookbooks being boring and not amounting to product buying sheets. I don't know if I totally agree, ss24 had some really dope stuff in the lookbook- padded ss shirts, reintroduced deck jacket, lots of intricate prints and fabrics- this just looks plain bad/boring. Hoping The product list is better, however.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They updated sizing on almost all silhouettes between 2020 and 2021- everything is drop shoulder and larger fitting now.

Re: Lookbooks being boring and not amounting to product buying sheets. I don't know if I totally agree, ss24 had some really dope stuff in the lookbook- padded ss shirts, reintroduced deck jacket, lots of intricate prints and fabrics- this just looks plain bad/boring. Hoping The product list is better, however.
Those ss24 padded shirts are so nice. Same lightweight, crunchy fabric as the heli down shirt jacket I think from this fall.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TryPuravivePils