• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
Latest fit. Was worried the Paratrooper in 3 would be too small but fits great.

IMG_9530.jpeg

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not even close to being done, still laying down concrete flooring - construction crew didn't want me to take photos of the interior so apologies but it's completely empty. Construction crew said it was some "Japanese" store- was a bit up the road from the application address but APN was the same. Enjoy!

1000007883.jpg

1000007884.jpg

norigim

Reaction score
looks like they got their permit just a few weeks ago, but in general interior construction doesn't really take that long. Maybe they're looking at a S/S opening.

Blancpain

Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the various cuts of dry denim? Can't hardly find any information online and not keen to gamble on $1000+ jeans with no returns.

grs

Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the various cuts of dry denim? Can't hardly find any information online and not keen to gamble on $1000+ jeans with no returns.
Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 9.35.46 PM.jpg

Credit to @shopsecondhandvisvim

The older ones are a bit harder to figure out, but the recent seasons should have a corresponding SS number as well as their dry denim wash or whatever you want to call it. I believe one is SS00 and the other is SS01. It's such a headache esp w/ the way they shrink compared to regular denim. I am interested in them too but pretty much wouldn't want to buy a pair unless I could try it on.

Blancpain

Reaction score
The older ones are a bit harder to figure out, but the recent seasons should have a corresponding SS number as well as their dry denim wash or whatever you want to call it. I believe one is SS00 and the other is SS01. It's such a headache esp w/ the way they shrink compared to regular denim. I am interested in them too but pretty much wouldn't want to buy a pair unless I could try it on.

Thanks for the chart! It seems like the higher the number the skinnier the leg BUT then you have stuff like the 18 cut which based on the chart should be a pair of tights but seems "normal" in the photo attached.

@shopcanoeclub sells some of the dry and I think they had some 18 cut in the past. Any insight into the mysterious world of visvim denim cuts?

Attachments

• IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 239

pirate_doc

Reaction score
Anyone know sizing for the Beuys Trekker Folk chukka? Bunch of websites say "TTS" but does that mean TTS brannock or TTS what you wear in Nike etc.? I'm a 10.5D bannock, wear 11 in nike/vans/running shoes. Also compounded by the problem that it seems like half sizes are rare?
Also, anyone know if it's possible to remove the tassels without ******* up the laces?

Samer

Reaction score
Anyone know sizing for the Beuys Trekker Folk chukka? Bunch of websites say "TTS" but does that mean TTS brannock or TTS what you wear in Nike etc.? I'm a 10.5D bannock, wear 11 in nike/vans/running shoes. Also compounded by the problem that it seems like half sizes are rare?
Also, anyone know if it's possible to remove the tassels without ******* up the laces?
TTS because the toe box is big. I wish I went 10.5 but 11s are fine. Tassels are the best part, they’re beautiful and keep the laces in place.

Walked into Todd Synder for the sole purpose of getting a fit pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0553.jpeg
    IMG_0553.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 409

grs

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to do a post here of some stuff I am trying to sell. Listed on Grailed too, but SF peeps get better pricing as always. If interested just shoot me a PM :)

Amplus Crash Lt. Blue – Size 4
Kora Down Vest Ivory– Size 3
Iris Jkt AW21 Spot Olive – Size 4
Chino HW DMGD Green – Size 4
Lumber L/S (Tweed AW21) – Size 4
Shaman Christo Folk – Size L
Lone Horn B.D. Shirt – Size 3

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily