• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StoneyIce

Reaction score
3982ECAA-6499-4DFE-9D4E-E000C7E751B2-24109-0000106FB97AF55D.jpeg
Excited for some plain belts (lol)

SocialSculptures

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 103 DMDG denim jacket in size 2 they would be interested in selling or trading? I have one in size 1, but am looking for a slightly roomier fit.

I have two 104 CMYK jackets in size 2 that I'm looking to sell as well - open to potentially working out a trade if anyone is interested! Happy to provide measurements and more images/info - just shoot me a PM.

View attachment 2011729
View attachment 2011731
I was able to pick up the 103 jacket, but I still have these two awesome 104 CMYK pieces in size 2 available.

If anyone has a Willard in navy size 1 or 2, I'd love to work out a trade.

kami

Reaction score
i think added to cart in under 1 second and 15 minutes to check out haha.
lovely piece. gotta get on my A game

jukes1

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I haven't used style forum in years - it's nice to see there's a visvim community here. I work for a store in Canada called LESS 17 that carries visvim. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. We also were one of the few retailers that was offered visvim MOTORS CLUB. If anyone has any questions regarding the collection (or would like to chat visvim in gereneral), I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good deals at Hatchet Supply atm.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I haven't used style forum in years - it's nice to see there's a visvim community here. I work for a store in Canada called LESS 17 that carries visvim. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. We also were one of the few retailers that was offered visvim MOTORS CLUB. If anyone has any questions regarding the collection (or would like to chat visvim in gereneral), I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Good to hear from you. I was looking at getting the Brigadiers on sale with you guys a few weeks back but someone beat me to it!

Keen to know how the store gets selected for the Motors release and what the buying process is like for you guys and if you need to build up credentials with the brand to get more limited pieces etc.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novasty