• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
Really misjudged the weather today after a few warm days in the UK. Was very cold and the 101 was not enough all day in London haha

jumbo tee
Carhartt
Skagway
AB29CA26-3623-44F0-9E7B-C670BC023022.jpeg

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Anyone know where one can find black or olive 7-holes in 8/8.5? Been checking all the usual marketplaces for the past few months, but nothing comes up in my size or the seller doesn't respond.

For those who have had success with finding in store inventory that wasn't online, are you just calling and ordering over the phone or going through a proxy service to find out? Thanks!

frunk

Reaction score
The check shirt? That was part of a general release half a year or so ago wasn’t it?
A small batch was released half a year ago, yes. Whether they produced new pieces, are putting out previous stock, or are simply releasing some withheld (but previously made) items is unknown.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be banging on about Insulator's again. Has the sizing changed much in recent years, and is the sizing different from other down pieces? I wasn't sure, with the elasticated cuffs, if it would be too small? I have a 101 down vest in a 4, which is quite roomy, even layered, so not sure if I a 4 would be ok for me. I have a 4 in an Iris vest, 3, in an Iris jacket and am normally 3s in jackets. Usually 4s in Jumbos etc.

norigim

Reaction score
It's ¥ 50,600 in Japan. Seems like either a pricing mistake or some specific detail about this item allowed it to be imported without customs (like ICT).

norigim

Reaction score
It's ¥ 50,600 in Japan. Seems like either a pricing mistake or some specific detail about this item allowed it to be imported without customs (like ICT).

I guess we'll also know on Saturday when the US store uploads their stuff.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Visvim gang. I asked in the ZenMarket thread, but since it's been rather dead for a while now, I figured I would try my chances here as well.

What's the latest on lowering value on stuff through ZM? If it's not done there anymore, then do you have any other good proxies that let's you lower the value?

TIA

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
Hey Visvim gang. I asked in the ZenMarket thread, but since it's been rather dead for a while now, I figured I would try my chances here as well.

What's the latest on lowering value on stuff through ZM? If it's not done there anymore, then do you have any other good proxies that let's you lower the value?

TIA

they still let you lower the value. The only time I’ve seen them limit that was when I bought something for around $2,000. Not sure what the specific threshold was but I had to mark it at least I think 10 or 20% of the value. And they only let me use certain shipping companies. I recall I had to use FedEx when my preference was UPS.

but prior to that, buying stuff less than $1000 I’ve consistently marked stuff as low as I wanted

I fear one day though they’ll stop it. Buyee used to let you change value but not anymore. Zen will surely get in trouble at some point down the line stop doing it

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TIA
My experience has been in the last 6-8 months they’ve moved to only allowing you to lower the declared customs amount to a minimum of 10% of the purchase price, and that can only be done via FedEx or DHL.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads