• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all you Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm players, or those who might become ones sooner or later, don't forget to install HotS and grab one of the free 20 hero megapacks they've released as a timed promotion for the 2.0 release.

There's also a "Nexus Challenge" where you can earn yourself both HotS and sweet OW loot.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I logged in the first day to get my heroes, even though I never play.

Thought I would play a quick AI game just to unlock some other reward (needed one more level)...queues were filled with noobs... Like literally first time playing, didn't even bother with the tutorial, noobs.

Got crushed by the ai :(

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:happy:
You can also get a free starter box when you complete the "challenge" (or something) via the options menu.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bad week for games I liked this year. EA shuttered the studio that made Mass Effect Andromeda and Square Enix is selling or closing IO who make Hitman.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought ME:A story was the direct to video sequel. Terrible voice acting and long and tedious story that I couldn't bring myself to care about.

After Witcher 3 which was amazing, the contrast was much worse.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_...ague-due-high-cost-undesirable-contract-terms

Multiple sources said Blizzard is asking for a $20 million franchise fee for the league featuring its popular 2016 game, with prices escalating from there in larger markets such as New York and Los Angeles. However, following the $20 million buy-in, teams are not guaranteed revenue sharing until after 2021 and only if Blizzard meets certain criteria that sources did not disclose to ESPN. Additionally, sources said if a team sells its spot to another party, the league would receive 25 percent of the proceeds.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought ME:A story was the direct to video sequel. Terrible voice acting and long and tedious story that I couldn't bring myself to care about.

After Witcher 3 which was amazing, the contrast was much worse.

Witcher 3 has a much stronger story, of course, and the map had much more character. Still I very much enjoyed MEA's feeling of exploration and I thought the worlds and the remnant vaults were all really beautiful.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The few times I tried watching competitive overwatch it seemed like such a mess. I hope they can get some good observing tools in there to make it easier to track what is going on. The biggest accessibility for any eSport is a casual viewer's ability to understand wtf is happening.

john sherdy

Reaction score
anyone play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. We can play together
Doesnt-Challenge-Wont-Change-Quotes.jpg

Reaction score
Only interested in movie or shows related video games :box:
Like Transformers Fall of Cybertron and Transformers The War for Cybertron, the Lego superhero series.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NRG signs 17-year-old Overwatch pro sinatraa for $150K

i

Jay "sinatraa" Won, left, signed a $150,000 contract with NRG Esports on Sunday. The 17-year-old will compete for NRG in the inaugural season of the Overwatch League. Robert Paul/Provided by Blizzard

North American Overwatch star Jay "sinatraa" Won has signed a $150,000-per-year contract with NRG Esports and joined NRG's Overwatch League roster, sources close to both parties told ESPN.

The 17-year-old's salary is $100,000 per year above the league minimum, with revenue-sharing options available, sources said. He is entitled, alongside his future teammates, to 50 percent of team bonuses, per Overwatch League rules.

The high salary comes after a dispute between NRG Esports and Cloud9, which both attempted to complete agreements with the player, sources said. Through a competitive bidding war that raised the salary by nearly $50,000, sinatraa and his mother -- who is required to sign the agreement because he is a minor -- ultimately signed with NRG. NRG Esports declined to comment.

Sinatraa is reuniting with former coach and Selfless Gaming co-owner Brad Rajani, who is now the head coach and manager of NRG Esports Overwatch team. Sinatraa left Selfless after the organization disbanded on July 7.

Sinatraa is considered one of the best North American DPS players and received interest from a number of prospective teams. Over the last few months, he has competed as part of the North American Overwatch World Cup team. That team will compete on Nov. 3-4, with its opening match against South Korea, at Blizzard's annual BlizzCon in Anaheim, California.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads