• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the 1st episode from the psn. It was interesting. They´re around episode 4 right now. Have to get a psn card and see about playing the rest.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My understanding is the game can change highly based on the choices you make. Certain characters make it and some don't. So I am looking forward to playing it more then once.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new X-Com has me in its hooks. The original is my favorite video game ever and this one has a ton of promise. I'm only about 2 hours in so we'll see how it holds up for an entire playthrough.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new X-Com has me in its hooks. The original is my favorite video game ever and this one has a ton of promise. I'm only about 2 hours in so we'll see how it holds up for an entire playthrough.

My coworker has been telling me to play the original for a while now. I'll probably get both and see what I've been missing.

Nananine

Reaction score
There's no real need to get the original. This is coming from someone who considers it one of the greatest games ever made. The new version is practically a full remake, but with elegantly simplified combat. The cover system alone is enough to change the face of turn-based squad games.

As for Dishonored... Do you like Bioshock and Thief, but with a greater emphasis on Thief? Paint it in steampunk acrylics and that's Dishonored. It's excellent.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for a game like this... similar to Eve Online, but closer to a AAA title. [VIDEO][/VIDEO]

I like the funding idea, and its very lofty goals. (Helluva lot more cash than your typical indie game that's crowd funded)

Pitch video:
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thief is so great. I've been wishing for a stealth game on that level for years.

You and I both. It's a hard balance to hit, action vs stealth, and even stealth based games (Splinter Cell series) don't hit it perfectly.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-Com owns. Minor control/camera issues aside, it is a kick-ass game. Best of the year so far for me.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I"m thinking of buying it (Xcom) for PC unless you guys think console is easier because of the controls..

Definately pulling the trigger on MOH Warfigther - I've been loving the beta.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anybody played the new Armored Core?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads