• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up Dragon Age the other day after almost a year of meaning to. This game has a critical griplock on my life. All I want to do with my freetime is kill some darkspawn.

*#..

Reaction score
I got a ps3 for Christmas, and I'm loving it. My poor 360 doesn't get any playtime now. My buddy tells me his bluetooth headset doesn't work well with his ps3. Can anyone recommend me a good bluetooth headset for ps3? I still have yet to buy one.

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I picked up Dragon Age the other day after almost a year of meaning to. This game has a critical griplock on my life. All I want to do with my freetime is kill some darkspawn.
DAO was awesome, I gave it about 2.5 playthroughs. The expansion, Awakening, has cool dungeons but the NPCs and story are boring.

Nananine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrgoblueguy
I just picked up an old Turbografix-16 system. Wow, is it garbage.

ffffuuuu.gif
BUY BONK

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil

Please tell me you're a mage.

Originally Posted by AR_Six
^Just bought a new GPU, once I get that in that will be the first thing I play.

Be a mage.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rolling with a dual dagger dwarven rogue. I never really like playing as a mage, it just doesn't suit my play style, and when you can get two different ones (that I know of so far) in your party there's even less reason for me to do so.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rogue is sick too, best DPS in the game. Thing about Mages is that they can 1.) Heal and 2.) Eventually become a tank, negating their main weakness.

The best though is the flexibility. I spent the first half of my game nuking everything in site with gigantic spells, then the second half being a Mage tank, all the while being able to heal, support, freeze enemies, boost allies, etc. Not to mention, HASTE. It stacks. 2 mages = double haste, 3 mages = sheer convenience, I could walk sooo fast. During my 2nd play through as a Rogue I missed being a mage.

I had a lot of fun with Rogue though, no hate. Get Awakening, it's sick, they give you manuals that basically let you completely redo your characters (stats, spells, everything).

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over the past two months I have gone back to playing corny JRPGs. Arc Rise Fantasia, Stella Deus, & Glory of Herakles.

airblaster503

Reaction score
well I am late because I haven't really been paying attention to many new games, but it looks like the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been confirmed for a release in November
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airblaster503
well I am late because I haven't really been paying attention to many new games, but it looks like the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been confirmed for a release in November
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

Hope it's a little more Morrowind and a little less Oblivion.

ebmk3891

Reaction score
the new NBA Jam is awesome. It's exactly like the old one only with slightly updated graphics and updated rosters. I could seriously play this game for hours with my friends and never get bored.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads