• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

BoomDiggs

Reaction score
With the old website I used to be able to able to select a specific size. Now when I try to order I am only able to select from different size ranges. If I select the range that my size falls within, will I still be getting the same size that I have gotten in my past orders. By that I mean if I select the 12-14 size will I still get the same size sock I formerly got when I selected size 14?

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In regards to OTC; any chance you will be offering winter weights in something other than solid colors? Also a few more striped options would be nice. Either way I have been pleased with my first batch they never fall down and look great!

flvinny521

Reaction score
@KemalOnyurt I have previous order confirmation emails from your store. When I log in using that same e-mail address (same account) and look at the order history, it is empty. Has your order history not been transferred from the previous site?

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
@KemalOnyurt I have previous order confirmation emails from your store. When I log in using that same e-mail address (same account) and look at the order history, it is empty. Has your order history not been transferred from the previous site?
Could you please contact us via e mail [email protected] ,we can solve that

JIMB

Reaction score
If I am on the border for sizes (9.5 - 10.5 US depending on width; I am wide), which side should I round to?

Aloysius16

Reaction score
I bought some Viccel (shorter) cotton socks last year in normal and winter weight. I like the fabric but find that they are loose and baggy around my ankles and do not grip and stay up. Are there Viccel socks that are better in this respect.

Also, which over-the-calf socks would be best to avoid socks and flannel trousers clinging. That's the problem I have with my existing wool OTC Panterellas.

Last edited:

Decreased

Reaction score
I've had a fairly new pair rip on the toe, wondering if I was just unlucky or if these things happen regularly. They are summer weight and and thin which I love, but maybe that makes this more likely!

I should also add, I bought 3 other pairs with no issues. This is a genuine query about a product I like and will probably buy again, not a complaint.

Last edited:

cyclemanic

Reaction score
Just some data points from my experience with two pairs of regular cotton OTC socks (winter weight) -- a Navy Blue and a Clemetsen Green:
  • For colour, the Navy Blue has a fairly strong purplish tinge to my eye, which I'm not a fan of. The Clemetsen Green, however, is a nice deep green (I haven't tried the Forest Green, but given that it is lighter than Clemetsen Green, I doubt I will)
  • As mentioned by a few others, there is nothing thick about the winter weight versions at all; it's pretty middle of the road
  • Feel-wise, there is a certain "hardness" to the cotton, almost like there's less cushion to the fabric. Whether this is related to the thickness of the socks, I'm not sure, but my Kamakura OTC socks in a similar thickness feels softer
  • Regarding size, the socks are US 6-7 EU 38-39 UK5,5-6,5. My feet are about 26cm long from heel to longest toe, and I feel like I'm stretching the socks a little bit too much. I'll be sizing one up the next time.

mactire

Reaction score
Kemal,

When will you run the next promotion? Asking for a friend.

Hi,
We want to inform you that we have just started new campaign, until 25th July we will apply 25% discount for all Viccel quality goods.

wish you happy days with famliy and friends.

Please use " styleforum25 " discount coupon

JIMB

Reaction score
Make sure to sign up for their email list, that's how I saw the black Friday sale. Can't beat the value even without the discount, and their chat support was helpful.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WalteEfird