• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Megakurth

Reaction score
I'll send you a swatch with your order :cool:

No plans for more matka at the moment I'm afraid. For future reference though, what colours would you (or others) be interested in?

Personally looking different shades of blue/green. Maybe some similar to the below (also not sure if there’s a grey/silver kind of Matka), though open to others as well as they have become a staple.

Fern
249432A9-1990-42DB-8A5B-B96316B9B61A.jpeg

French blue
7FF0E5C8-E99C-48DD-9D4F-8DE650B38C1F.jpeg

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Personally looking different shades of blue/green. Maybe some similar to the below (also not sure if there’s a grey/silver kind of Matka), though open to others as well as they have become a staple.

Well noted. For now, if you're after a blue like that, our Bright Blue Bourette is pretty close:

_DSC6510.jpg
_DSC6508.jpg

Megakurth

Reaction score

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's tough times indeed for the retail trade, and since we've had more time on our hands than usual, we've finally managed to put up a bunch of ties in odd sizes up on the website.

All of these ties are perfect quality, but due to human error (mostly mine.. woops), the ties are in all sorts of odd sizes.

To boost our cashflow in these difficult times, we're offering all these ties at 30% off the retail price. Please have a look at the "Others" section in our webstore for a full listing (https://shop.vandafineclothing.com/collections/others).

On desktop, you'll be able to filter the ties by size, and on mobile you can use the search function for your size.

Do us a favour, and grab yourself a bargain at the same time! ???

A sampling of the offers:

_DSC6804.jpg
nt252-9.jpg
_DSC6810.jpg
nt76.jpg
_DSC6812 1.jpg

ecwy

Reaction score
Bought one to support local...

It's tough times indeed for the retail trade, and since we've had more time on our hands than usual, we've finally managed to put up a bunch of ties in odd sizes up on the website.

All of these ties are perfect quality, but due to human error (mostly mine.. woops), the ties are in all sorts of odd sizes.

To boost our cashflow in these difficult times, we're offering all these ties at 30% off the retail price. Please have a look at the "Others" section in our webstore for a full listing (https://shop.vandafineclothing.com/collections/others).

On desktop, you'll be able to filter the ties by size, and on mobile you can use the search function for your size.

Do us a favour, and grab yourself a bargain at the same time! ???

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody snatch up the grey Hopsack NOW. Such a money tie.
39274D88-8393-46F4-9C20-19F1C4A8C71F.jpeg

Edit: @gshen how does the Carnet latte check resolve, color wise? Does it have a slightly cream/greyish hue, or is it pretty solidly lighter brown?

Last edited:

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Somebody snatch up the grey Hopsack NOW. Such a money tie. View attachment 1357752

Edit: @gshen how does the Carnet latte check resolve, color wise? Does it have a slightly cream/greyish hue, or is it pretty solidly lighter brown?

The Carnet Latte Check tie has a cream ground with greyish brown tones in the check, so probably the former in your question!

evangel21

Reaction score
Got this beautiful brown grenadine with blue stripes from the odd stock they had recently. Really happy with it.

20200403_094409.jpg

Took the opportunity of a rare day in the office to play dress up. Look good, feel good.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any 3.75 in ties available?
Though I'm sure some exceptions exist, I've always considered Vanda to be essentially a bespoke operation, beyond the basically limitless length X width options. If memory serves, I want to say @jcmeyer had a pattern made up that was unique to him.

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Though I'm sure some exceptions exist, I've always considered Vanda to be essentially a bespoke operation, beyond the basically limitless length X width options. If memory serves, I want to say @jcmeyer had a pattern made up that was unique to him.

Yeah but I’m kind of a big deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads