• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

:uhoh: Disgusting workplace behaviors.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Careful with that one. I once got sick of the fat guy next to me ripping SBDs that were so bad that I honestly wanted to gag. It was like somebody was dangling a turd from morning after getting wrecked right under my nose. I confronted him about it and the dude on the far side of the row across the isle busted out laughing and apologized. Airplanes aren't conducive to odor dissipation apparently.

He burst out laughing?

So what did you say to the guy, "would you mind not farting anymore, it's making me ill?"

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
He burst out laughing? So what did you say to the guy, "would you mind not farting anymore, it's making me ill?"
I went off like a child actually and let him have it pretty bad... *The dude who apologized was several people away from the dude who I was sure was farting

MasterOfReality

Reaction score
wtf is it with the chinese and their habits?

In my last job, I got a *********** stuck in my office. From day one there were issues. He would literally yell into the phone in chinese with no regard for anybody else, he would be constantly coughing-clearing throat-snorting-burping, and the one that sent me beserk was when he starting farting every few minutes. My rant at him was enough to bring the boss running down the hall. And its not like I pent up all the anger either, I used to ask him regularly if he could be a bit more considerate.

I ended up quitting because my boss refused to move him or myself to another office.

So I have been in the next job for 2 years and my boss hires a new guy. Yep, a ***********.

Same ******* problems, minus the farting. Same old politely asking if he could just act ******* normal for once. Even the damn secretary is complaining of the noise.

Going to speak to the boss today otherwise its going to drive me ******* insane soon.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Tell him "Wo cao, nong min ya! Ni diu le ni guo jia de lian. Ni dao di zen me hui zhe me e xin? Ni de xi guan dou tai mei li mao, bie zhe yang fo ze xia ci wo da si ni." Translated: **** me, you farmer! You lose face for your country. How the hell are you so nauseating? Your habits are so rude, don't act like this or I'll beat you to death."

Without the tones he should still be able to get it.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Tell him "Wo cao, nong min ya! Ni diu le ni guo jia de lian. Ni dao di zen me hui zhe me e xin? Ni de xi guan dou tai mei li mao, bie zhe yang fo ze xia ci wo da si ni." Translated: **** me, you farmer! You lose face for your country. How the hell are you so nauseating? Your habits are so rude, don't act like this or I'll beat you to death."

These are the things one really needs to know in life. Thank you Eason and thank you Style Forvm!

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't stand phone calls for some reason, I have a no-call policy in my car while driving for passengers (with exceptions).

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
Also, to the dude from my 5-hour flight last night who sat next to me and kept ripping SBDs every 30 minutes or so: **** you. ****. You.

That's the one downside to business/first....too short an aisle for proper crop-dusting.

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
had a meeting with a couple of people from one of our contractors - i was sitting about 2 feet away from one guy talking to him and half way through my sentence he plunged his finger deep into his left nostril and started mining rocks.

i completely lost my train of thought - struggled not to release a nervous giggle that was building up. took a look at his collegue whow as just sitting there stone faced waiting for me to contuinue.

i am complete baffled by the whole incident.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason

**** brah, you're probably the best chinese speaker here.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
**** brah, you're probably the best chinese speaker here.

I have a lot of experience yelling at farmers.
teacha.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
We use bus-tubs for food prep: we store sauce and vegetables in them, and then later throw all sorts of **** in them, and then we put food back in them.
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
So gross.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How about the one person, almost always a fat woman, who is perpetually sick? It is disgusting AND infuriating.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads