• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two people in NYC with the yellow Lamborghini and Ferrari.

TheApple

Reaction score
Not sure if you've seen them, but they are usually seen in Manhattan. One has a yellow Ferrari and the other has a Lamborghini. They are always driving together. Any of you have a background on this? Do they just drive their cars around all day or...
confused.gif

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm the Ferrari, fcuknu is the Lambo.

Maybe next time you should stop and say hi to the big timers.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theyare
i have seen tracy morgan driving around the city in his yellow lamborghini.
+1 He often parks that car at the parking lot on 42nd and 8th... kind of behind the Duane Reade.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
+1 He often parks that car at the parking lot on 42nd and 8th... kind of behind the Duane Reade.

And drives around in the rain with the top down.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How the hell does Tracy Morgan have the kind of scratch to be buying Lamborghinis? Has the guy ever done anything of note outside of SNL?

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins
And drives around in the rain with the top down.

+1 and he usually has this tall attractive woman in the passenger seat. I only know she is tall, because sometimes i have seen the two of them walking around. I must say, that guy does seem to be pretty cool.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
How the hell does Tracy Morgan have the kind of scratch to be buying Lamborghinis? Has the guy ever done anything of note outside of SNL?

i think he does this low-key indieish show called 30 rock.
sarcasm.gif

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
+1 and he usually has this tall attractive woman in the passenger seat. I only know she is tall, because sometimes i have seen the two of them walking around. I must say, that guy does seem to be pretty cool.

This reminds of me of something that happend when I was young. I was vacationing in Cali when my friends and I were coming back from a night of partying at like 4am. We saw a red Ferrari so we pulled up beside it on the freeway. The passenger, a hot blonde, looked over at us (in my friends beat up hyundai) and kinda smirked. The driver looked over at us, laughed, leaned over starting making out with the the woman, down shifted and we only saw his tail lights. He was cocky, but Im not hating, it was a nice car...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads