• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Truman Boots

anjunafan

Reaction score
Got my graphites in around 10 weeks and they are outstanding. The pull-up is crazy deep

NorthCoast

Reaction score
It appears from my thread search that no one has posted or purchased the Gaucho Kudu yet?

I'm wondering how to care for them to keep them waxed and how soft they are.

Does anyone have experience with the B width?

Thanks!

Last edited:

garland

Reaction score

anjunafan

Reaction score
Those are sharp! They look much darker than this would leave me to believe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLzOzRhD6r7/
yeah when I was emailing them about the color, I was told they'd be much more on the brown side than grey (I was looking for more of a matte grey like the stock photos showed) I was also told they'd probably fade to further brown with wear. I'm ecstatic in the way they turned out. The leather has so much variation and depth with the pull-up. under different lights it shows hues of grey, brown and even red.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's my makeup of Standard & Strange's amaretto horserump (waxed roughout captoe and heel) vs the standard makeup. I went with 8 blind eyelets, deleted the pull tab, antique edging and Dainite half soles. This is my first pair of Truman boots and I went with a 10.5 (I'm 10 in Barrie, Viberg 2030). Fairly close fit on first try-on with dress socks, so I'm hoping they loosen quickly.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was just going to say...

If anyone wants to bail on their Size 9 - Standard & Strange Iceberg Kudu RO Pre-order, let me know

fitchottie

Reaction score
My trumans came . Fit is great at 12d . Also included a toe comparison shot against my crust 2030 Viberg . I say trumans are more of a 1035 shape

gte872h

Reaction score
Ok. I am now at 9 months of waiting and still no boots. This is beyond ridiculous. In early December I decided to give Truman one last chance to remake my boots again. For some background, my boots were remade several times over the past year, which were all seconded due to various QC issues. I turned down a discount or refund and told them I just want my boots within the next month. They said that would be no problem since my remake would be placed at the front of the line, so I would be receiving my boots in early January. I'm now at a total of nine months and still no word on my boots. A couple emails I've sent earlier this week have gone unanswered.

star656

Reaction score
That's terrible. Did you have some leather they don't have in stock?

I ordered aubergine horse rumps back in early November, emailed last week and was told I should get them early-mid Feb. Got an email yesterday saying they were 'in production'.

gte872h

Reaction score

That's terrible.  Did you have some leather they don't have in stock?

I ordered aubergine horse rumps back in early November, emailed last week and was told I should get them early-mid Feb.  Got an email yesterday saying they were 'in production'.

No. They are amaretto. Seeing the Standard and Strange amaretto preorders being delivered now from an October/November timeframe is making me very irritated. I placed my order six months before the Standard and Strange preorder even happened. It is very clear which boots were placed at the front of the line, which definitely were not mine.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigie36