• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Truman Boots

Shalomp

Reaction score
Just took delivery of the boots. They do look fantastic, and when it's light out I'll be happy to take glamour shots. Unfortunately they weren't meant to be worn on-foot - there's a substantial tear at the base of the tongue on the right boot, and the left boot has some minor tearing on both sides of its tongue. Pretty distraught to say the least... but at the end of the day they're just boots. Kicked it back to Truman, let's see what they can do.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing my brown waxed flesh Trumans today and love these things...no pic as well they look the same as other pics I have posted...lol no wear in yet. Reminds me why Truman being made in the USA is a great pair of boots. Love the last, comfort and fit.

Matthew Cruz

Reaction score
These Christy soled Trumans have seen a lot of mileage now. Got these back when Truman was still based in PA. If anyone is interested in Christy, I highly recommend them for the sneaker like comfort, and everyday casual wearability.

TheRiblet

Reaction score
Been mighty quiet around here lately.....I'm going on 16 weeks for my marrone order. I really hope I don't join those of you in the 20+ week wait club. At the same time, I don't want to rush anyone and end up with an inferior product either....

Last edited:

biglmbass

Reaction score
Been mighty quiet around here lately.....
I was thinking the same just the other day. I narrowly missed a pair in Teak Waxy Mohawk on the big auction site earlier in the week.
mad.gif
I briefly considered the "in stock" Stone Ramblers but was on the fence too long and finally my size sold out. I'm not sure about that color anyway...

Pics, more pics folks. I'd love to see worn-in pics of any, but especially Natural CXL.

garland

Reaction score
Has anyone had their Trumans resoled yet? I'm going on a year and 200+ wears on the original dainite logger and its getting to be that time. Wondering who I should send them to.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why not Truman? I would however explicitly ask about turn around time however, just because.

garland

Reaction score
Why not Truman? I would however explicitly ask about turn around time however, just because.

I haven't inquired yet but I wasn't sure if they did or not. I haven't seen any info about it on their website. Obviously they would be preferred :)

I'm waiting on a graphite horse rump that will *hopefully* be here in a few weeks, that'll give me an alternate while my waxed flesh get rehabbed.

biglmbass

Reaction score
I know Truman will resole their own boots, but I can't recall exactly where I saw that. Quite possibly from their Instagram feed. Given how expensive the boots are I'm not sure I'd trust a resole to anyone other than Truman.

Would love to see pics of your WF boots. I wore my Java WF boots for the first time yesterday.

anjunafan

Reaction score
I haven't inquired yet but I wasn't sure if they did or not. I haven't seen any info about it on their website. ObvI'iously they would be preferred :)

I'm waiting on a graphite horse rump that will *hopefully* be here in a few weeks, that'll give me an alternate while my waxed flesh get rehabbed.
I'm waiting on graphite too.. My gf's clayton black waxed flesh should be here today. took right at ~15 weeks, my graphites are right at ~9 weeks right now.

fitchottie

Reaction score

I know Truman will resole their own boots, but I can't recall exactly where I saw that.  Quite possibly from their Instagram feed.  Given how expensive the boots are I'm not sure I'd trust a resole to anyone other than Truman.

Would love to see pics of your WF boots.  I wore my Java WF boots for the first time yesterday.

I think a full re-sole is $80.00 and turn around is a few weeks.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuytutyutyu