• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tricker's Brogued boots, size 10.5 US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dreaming of beards? Flannel? Chopping wood with your bare hands? Your friends may tell you that workwear is dead; that the shark has been jumped by three burly men in a canoe, but I'm here to tell you otherwise. I have carefully curated the **** out of a small selection of dope-as-**** pieces that are guaranteed to cover you with chest hair, but aren't so goddamn woodsy that you can't wear them to the coffee shop. No, they'll take you to Paris, to Italy, to Toronto and to the Maine backwoods. This stuff is versatile. It's elegant. It's made for kicking ass.

2012/13 Wings + Horns "Grunge Cloth" Mac Coat, size L: 180$

At home with high tops or steel toes, this coat is made of a water-resistant nylon blend and comes with a removable wool liner. It's a spring-weight coat, perfect for days when the world is mudlucious and puddle-wonderful, or layer some woollens underneath it and kick the **** out of winter.

tlGt0shl.jpg

IDjCA6el.jpg

YD0OMnel.jpg

Fits true:
~19.5 S2S
~23 across the back P2P.

Again, this would be good for a large.

2012/13 Wings + Horns raw "Straight" Denim jeans, size 31: 95$

Super-flattering jeans, raw and uncensored and ready to be worn into the dirt. Untouched by me, aside from a flaw: couple of threads busted at the fly; I restitched. Not noticeable, doesn't affect wear, but there you go. Take it to a tailor if you want the thread to match. They're cheap. They're awesome. Buy them and kick down fences.

VKyX5ct.jpg

the damage:

Vts87Cp.jpg

6qof5Oi.jpg

Vu4J2uT.jpg

Waist: 16.25
Thigh: 11.25 measured from the crotch seam, 12" with the fabric pulled flat
Hem: 7.6

Inverallan 6A Navy Size 42 (fits 40): 230$

Worn a handful of times by yours truly, but it's too damn small. Beautiful piece. Weighs more than a baby, and is thicker than the thickest bacon. Made in Scotland by Scottish people who can knit like no one's business. Can you even find these any more? Maybe I should keep it give it to my dogs instead. They'd probably appreciate it more than you will.

Had a loose thread, was professionally rewoven. I took a picture of the spot but can't even find where it happened. You're good.

Wear under a Wings + Horns mac for ultimate swag.

63mXUMsl.jpg

NzuUNO8l.jpg

1yuO1NDl.jpg

IITrEn5l.jpg
Nom De Guerre Classic Denim, size 34: 70$

Sturdy Japanese "Narrow" denim, awesome weave with a grey warp and white weft. Zipper fly. Worn and loved, hence the price. NDG is hard to come buy, so take advantage of my generosity.

BLTWaKml.jpg

eKxfYhhl.jpg

Waist: ~16.75
Thigh: ~13
Hem: ~8
Inseam: ~32.5

Tricker's Brogued Boots (Dunno the model name), size 10 (fitting 5: 180$

They've seen some love, sure. They've seen snow and rain and even some mud. But Dainite doesn't give up, and neither do these boots, and I only wore these for a year. There's barely any wear on the heels, and the uppers are in tip-top shape. They'll come to you in the original box, with dust bags and polish. They'll take you through fen and moor, over dale and under stone, all the way to Robin Hood's Bay, where you'll walk the Iron Age paths that criscross the cliffs.

AFkSTebl.jpg

iodC9lZl.jpg

Prices do not include shipping. I am more than happy to cut deals on multiple items. If you would like measurements or have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• IMG_1854.JPG
    IMG_1854.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How can anyonw NOT buy w/ copy like this?

What's the thigh like on those W+H denims like? Bigger than 11.5?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lemme get back to you on that after the weekend.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

How can anyonw NOT buy w/ copy like this?

What's the thigh like on those W+H denims like? Bigger than 11.5?

Hey there,

Got some W+H measurements for you:

Waist: 16.25
Thigh: 11.25 measured from the crotch seam, 12" with the fabric pulled flat
Hem: 7.6

Hope that helps!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Wings + Horns Jeans are gone, but good deals remain - including the beautiful, BNWT Mac Coat! There are some other goods that I will be listing in the future:

Transit Uomo corduroy trousers, Dark Green, size 48
Petar Petrov Drawstring trousers, Mint Green, size 48

And potentially a pair of Brown ACNE Pilot boots (fur-lined) in size 44

If you want a sneak peek of any of the above items, give me a holler!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spring drops! 10% off of everything!

Numbers: 140$ for the Mac, 150$ for Trickers, 200$ for the inverallan - this is killer, people! Send me your offers and let me bask in your currency.

Last edited:

soporific88

Reaction score
Measurements for the
Inverallan 6A Navy Size 42 (fits 40): 230$ ?
Pm'd you weeks ago no response....​

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry man, must have slipped my mind. I'll get you some tomorrow or the day after, but I can tell you that it fits a 40/L despite being marked a 42.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Inverallan and W+H Mac sold. Thanks, everyone! Still some nice boots to be had.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
These poor, unfairly maligned Tricker's boots and W+H jeans are still for sale! Get ready for fall, people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads