• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

pellbelle

Reaction score
So, what adress does Drew want us to use?

And what does this mean: d) Description of items if customized

Is that customisation after the order has been placed or something else?

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Melbush

Reaction score
been waiting on one since october
frown.gif
3 months... I may be better off getting my jacket (if I ever get it) and resell it then

pl0nky

Reaction score
received my daypack and now i want a suede jacket...
musicboohoo[1].gif
I thought I was the only one thinking this lol. I've always wanted the suede baseball jacket and handling the suede on the daypack just makes me want one so much more.

FatCatPhil

Reaction score

I thought I was the only one thinking this lol. I've always wanted the suede baseball jacket and handling the suede on the daypack just makes me want one so much more. 

Funny you mention this 'cause I saw a very nice one at pitti uomo from a new brand and thought it looked like the toj I never had. Probably not the place to post pics about it though.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It is nice, but the lamb suede on the Harrington > the calf suede of the bball/daypack.

tradernick

Reaction score

to be fair, people were suggesting that he has a drug habit based on nothing

Fair enough, but if I had been waiting almost 2 years for a jacket and had seen multiple promised delivery dates come and go and communications between the company and its customers shut down, that jab at the end would feel like an elbow smash to the jaw hinge.

Having said that, at this point I guess it's pretty naive to expect any sort of Mea Culpa from these guys. Too bad. I have a TOJ jacket here that I grabbed from B & S and I would definitely buy a new one, if I had any faith that it would actually get delivered. I came across this thread after seeing a stunner of a DR and starting a search for information on cost and wait times.

Bottom line can be seen from responses here. Even with all that has gone on, if they show they are delivering jackets with any regularity at some point in the future, guys will still cop. They're that nice.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads