• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

2. TOJ and Falcon are more or less the same people, and Charly KNEW what was going down the last year. He's not guilty directly, for sure, but the fact that peeps are throwing $ at him - and make no mistake, for you business 101 ***** that are in this thread, he is totally riding the brand recognition of TOJ to get Falcon up, not to mention using the same networks of tailors, cuts, etc - makes my blood boil.

No. lol.

What's wrong with using the same tailors and jacket models? We helped develop the models, so we can use them as we wish. And the tailors have a good relationship with Daniel, so why wouldn't we use them?

Gruff

Reaction score
Why U Concern trolling, son, about the Big Short and all that? Such a deflection. The following are not mutually exclusive:

1. TOJ (and Falcon) are not a country, a massive internatinoal corporation that ripped off thousands. Of course not.

2. TOJ and Falcon are more or less the same people, and Charly KNEW what was going down the last year. He's not guilty directly, for sure, but the fact that peeps are throwing $ at him - and make no mistake, for you business 101 ***** that are in this thread, he is totally riding the brand recognition of TOJ to get Falcon up, not to mention using the same networks of tailors, cuts, etc - makes my blood boil.

Is Charly and Falcon the *same* as Drew and his ripoffs? Of course not. Is there shadiness in there, shadiness that should give pause about supporting the business? Absolutely yes. Now stop with the derailment.

Nominating cellardoors for custom title "TOJ Threadshitter."

cellardoors

Reaction score
@Gruff you old sonofabitch. I remember when you joined last year to defend Drew and insult those who tried for chargebacks. Anyway, I'll take your recommendations and keep quiet. You win. Sorry I tried.

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No. lol.

What's wrong with using the same tailors and jacket models? We helped develop the models, so we can use them as we wish. And the tailors have a good relationship with Daniel, so why wouldn't we use them?

Na, **** those guys, they didn't even tell us they weren't making our jackets.

/s

SurakiCrim

Reaction score
I got really lucky and got my jacket right after Drew try organizing this **** storm in a excel file. at that point it was like a 2 years and 2 month wait...lol...but im counting my blessings considering a lot of people didn't get theirs.

cutemelon

Reaction score
I was one of the first to put my name on the spreadsheet. Got one of my jackets shortly after, but I think it was sheer luck. I managed to get a chargeback on my other one. I got super lucky on this one but feel for everyone still out of a jacket and cash.

Two Shoes

Reaction score
I've been surprised about that, too. I remember there was talk about generating funds to send somebody over there at one point (Distorbiant?) but that fizzled.

I am surprised that not one of the people affected by this has been angry enough to track him down, in person. If I were Drew, I'd be scared that at any moment, somebody would come knocking. Does anybody live near him? Is he working at that chicken place or did that close down?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derinmichel