• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

klonowj

Reaction score
Just received a special package at the door. Got a black lamb MDR, nice jacket.. Err just wasn't what I was expecting. Gut punched when I opened the box. Ordered DR2013 July 13'.... Not sure what to do now. Ugh.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just received a special package at the door. Got a black lamb MDR, nice jacket.. Err just wasn't what I was expecting. Gut punched when I opened the box. Ordered DR2013 July 13'.... Not sure what to do now. Ugh.

I think you did the right thing by posting about it in a thread that's been shown to be largely ignored by owners of the company.

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
If it's a 48, send it this way
nod[1].gif

RetroFuture

Reaction score
Was it your size? but wrong model?
That's crazy. Wonder where that got mixed up.

Potsnu

Reaction score

Shipping accidents happen with any company, just email Charly, he'll know what to do.

I've had the wrong colour combo varsity sent to me before, they remade it and sent a new one pretty quick.

They've messed up one of my collars before too, I sent it back and they got that fixed.

They'll take care of it.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Found an MA-1 spot. My 2013DR is due sooner rather than later. :nodding:

Now someone find me a fishtail.

Last edited:

Potsnu

Reaction score
Lately there seems to be too many complaints but not enough photos. Now that Toronto has started getting cold, I'm putting my jackets to good use. Still waiting for my last jacket, status update over 2 months ago was that it was awaiting shipment....something seems really off at this point.

Last stroll in fall - Black Lamb MDR

Toronto Fashion week - Jonathan Bernier, Grevis Vasquez, Property Brothers, Matthew Gallagher designer

Back Stage - TOJ2013 Navy/Grey

Toronto International Film Festival - Black Lamb MDR

About to whip the AMG SLS around the track - Brown A2 Lamb removed collar

Some dealership party - TOJ1 2011 All Black

Toronto Auto Show - TOJ2013 Black/Yellow

IMG_2045.jpg

New York Fashion Week - BCDR Steel Grey Suede

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily