• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends. Girl turkey or boy turkey?

Actually, it wouldn't matter. Like all birds, turkeys have a cloaca. That's the hole they ****, piss, and expel sperm or eggs from. They're pretty similar on both male and female turkeys so all you have to do is lube up and slip inside.

No kidding I had to look this up a couple weeks ago as I was contemplating eggs. Birds really dont even ******** to make babies. The eggs we eat are unfertilized. Hens will always lay eggs, its just a matter of if the rooster like rubs on the cloaca to make chicks. Crazy.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Actually, it wouldn't matter. Like all birds, turkeys have a cloaca. That's the hole they ****, piss, and expel sperm or eggs from. They're pretty similar on both male and female turkeys so all you have to do is lube up and slip inside.

You have a disturbing amount of knowledge about this. Is turkey **** a thing in NE PA?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You have a disturbing amount of knowledge about this.  Is turkey **** a thing in NE PA?

I can definitely say I have never raped a bird. I might know a person who did have sexual contact with a chicken.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you warsh your hands but then there's no towel you can always dry your hands by running them through your hair because your hair is like fibers. But what do you do if you're like me ain't got much hair at all on the noggin (fibers)?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you warsh your hands but then there's no towel you can always dry your hands by running them through your hair because your hair is like fibers. But what do you do if you're like me ain't got much hair at all on the noggin (fibers)?

Run them through your pubic hairs.

SirReveller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Yeah? Well my pubes are cleaner than anything in this washroom."

alt.: "In the Coast Guard they teach us not to piss on our hands."

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay so the person in the office next to mine is singing up a storm today be like ♪ ♬ Hello from the other side / A must han called a thousand times / To tell you I'm sorry for my nefarious deeds ♬ ♪

Eventually I went in was like "Uh there's no way that's the right lyric ain't no pop songstress gonna sing "nefarious deeds." But he was like "That's why you're working in a office not writing smash hit songs don't know what kind of words get the people to emotional condition." But I was like "you're working in a office too, dumbass."

SirReveller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Three houses on my street had better **** to do and were "self-serve" for Halloween.

I think their trust in the average 12 year old is misplaced...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads