• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or allude to your apparent potency. High 5 for the ***** and a wink and a horse click for the hot newb.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm talking about tinder, bumble

No. Things have been pretty bad, so when she was in the shower, I looked at her phone. She was messaging a friend how her matches on tinder and bumble sucked and there was no one to meet up with. :(

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

No. Things have been pretty bad, so when she was in the shower, I looked at her phone. She was messaging a friend how her matches on tinder and bumble sucked and there was no one to meet up with. :(

Dude, that's ****** and the workplace thing is awkward.
That said, you are so ******* better off in the long run, and probably the short and medium runs as well.

Last edited:

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't even imagine picking up my wife's phone and reading something like that on it. I would probably die on the spot.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was hoping you had been sitting on the sofa next to her, while you both are swiping on tinder on your phone. Completely unknown to each other.

A little while into it you see her on tinder and...

B: why are you in tinder!
GF: what?!?
B: I just swiped you!
GF: are you on tinder?
GF: I just swiped you to. You didn't match
B: I think we should break up

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Reaction score

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to just get out and start work. This relationship has been marsupialed for too long--I've so overextended myself buying her **** trying to keep her happy...but, I think I've learned a life lesson or two (or twenty).

Our relationship has pretty much been rocky from the get go, but the highs used to be high and the sex amazing. Now, no sex and good just means she isn't threatening to kill herself or completely belittling me. I'm not sexy enough...I'm boring...I'm not motivated enough...I have no hobbies...my style is bad...my cooking is ****...etc.

I think people on here who've met me in the real world can at least attest that I am probably not boring and that I am sexy. I mean, I've had to shoo away Patrick Booth on at least one occasion.

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Reaction score

I can't wait to just get out and start work. This relationship has been marsupialed for too long--I've so overextended myself buying her **** trying to keep her happy...but, I think I've learned a life lesson or two (or twenty).

Our relationship has pretty much been rocky from the get go, but the highs used to be high and the sex amazing. Now, no sex and good just means she isn't threatening to kill herself or completely belittling me. I'm not sexy enough...I'm boring...I'm not motivated enough...I have no hobbies...my style is bad...my cooking is ****...etc.

I think people on here who've met me in the real world can at least attest that I am probably not boring and that I am sexy. I mean, I've had to shoo away Patrick Booth on at least one occasion.

Well, she's obviously wrong. Tell her your hobby is type-talking with other dudes online on a site called "StyleForum". That'll show her!

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Reaction score
Well, that explains a lot. Edina must tape biscotti's picture to his forehead every time he goes out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads