• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dfw u randomly wake up at 7 with a raging migraine so u pop dat excedrin of medication but the caffeine kicks in before u can fall back asleep

1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f635.png
1f915.png
1f912.png
1f613.png

Last edited:

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a headache ,aside from an occasional raging hangover, in 50 years

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I have one.. that I never wear anymore cause of my Apple Watch.

For sale for tree fiddy.

If you can toss in a pink tie I'm interested.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I dreamed last night that I purchased Blue Spark Watch. The watch that came in the mail had a gold bracelet and the face was blue with gold hands. I was like "This ain't Blue Spark Watch!"

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay just went to my local Lincoln dealer inquired into buying a Navilgator. When I specifically requested yellow color they scoffed told me a luxury brand like Lincoln would not produce a yellow automobile not in keeping with their repeetation. I was like "Uh, hate to break it to you but I got a Maybach in yellow if they can accommeldate my request then Lincoln certainly can as well." They wouldn't budge, though, so I left the scene.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay just went to my local Lincoln dealer inquired into buying a Navilgator. When I specifically requested yellow color they scoffed told me a luxury brand like Lincoln would not produce a yellow automobile not in keeping with their repeetation. I was like "Uh, hate to break it to you but I got a Maybach in yellow if they can accommeldate my request then Lincoln certainly can as well." They wouldn't budge, though, so I left the scene.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that yours?

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like Dez Bryant han went into a fury state because the media did accuse him of wishing ill of an injured player. Whether he truly did wish ill is a question of which we may never know the answer just differnt opinions on it.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Idiots who send you an email with some document or information in it, and then call you 45 seconds after sending it and try to launch immediately into a discussion of the email's content, apparently assuming you spend your day poised in front of the computer screen waiting to eagerly, immediately read whatever pointless bullshit they might send your way.

Screw you, dipshit. You just guaranteed you're not getting a call back until after lunch.

Last edited:

SirReveller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know what you thought of my latest selfies NOW not LATER!

and you call yourself an "image consultant." tsk tsk

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Idiots who send you an email with some document or information in it, and then call you 45 seconds after sending it and try to launch immediately into a discussion of the emails content, apparently assuming you spend your day poised in front of the computer screen waiting to eagerly, immediately read whatever pointless bullshit they might send your way.

Screw you, dipshit. You just guaranteed you're not getting a call back until after lunch.

Yup. My favorite is when a client schedules an 8:00 Monday meeting for a document review, sends the documents via e-mail to my secretary over the weekend, then shows up and is upset that I haven't received the documents from my secretary who didn't come in over the weekend and isn't in the office yet (she usually arrives around 9:00). Invariably, my secretary will have told the client at least a week ahead of time that we need plenty of time to review the document they are sending over.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads