• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm a cheap bastard. I should splurge on myself moar.

In b4 HRoi / lawyerdad wordplay joak on "splurging on myself"

This is all you. Your sub-mente is reminding you of how much you want to be splooged on, even as you are discussing something else

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I use soft shackles made from Dyneema to fasten my shoes. I did the splicing myself.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Now that everone be use "mobile phones" you can't express yourn anger by slamming down the phone. What I do is I yell "kkkkkk" and then press the red button for "End Call," but it's not the same.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My ISP had a system outage issue on Wedneday night great no Wifi no internet. Then i find the Air Port has up and died as well $300 for a new Air Port **** Apple. And the system is still not working FUBAR.

Of course this happens in the middle of bluk recruitment round I am workinng on for the AG department and all the documentation I need is on my computer which I can't transfer to my iPad and I can't get on to the ISP technical support becaue I am in and out of phone calls all day doinng referee checks.::fu::fu::brick::brick:

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It seems like your technology fails at least ten times more frequently than the technology of the average person.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It seems like your technology fails at least ten times more frequently than the technology of the average person.

It doesn't like me and is out to prove it.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now that everone be use "mobile phones" you can't express yourn anger by slamming down the phone. What I do is I yell "kkkkkk" and then press the red button for "End Call," but it's not the same.

is it really such a good idea for a shaved-headed white dude to yell out "***"--once, twice, or however many times?

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got Dutch heritage to me ain't no one would suspect me of retrograde views!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I got Dutch heritage to me ain't no one would suspect me of retrograde views!

Momma always told me that "baldness is god smiting a Dutch Calvinist for a past life's sins not atoned for." Turns out she was right. Ain't never been a baldy who weren't some Dutch Calvinist.

eduardo14

Reaction score
I can't stand the ppl at my gym who think that they do no need to scan their badge and just walk in..lazy out of shape bastards

brokencycle

Reaction score
Phone trees. This is especially annoying when they have a really long intro. I just called a company that had 2 minutes worth of information that was relevant to why I was calling before I could even select the option I wanted.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here's something people say betimes "If your tie don't pick up a color in yourn suit then you ain't know how to dress haw haw haw!!!" I'm like "I'm not even going to respond to that it would endanger my mente to discuss at your level."

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sometimes on Twitter when I search new songs I like I feel lame because I don't know any of the slang people are using.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I listened to a sad song to where I weeped a tear befell onto my computer now my computer is "on the fritz" (doesn't function to full capabilities).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads