• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the last two days, a few different people have been really assholish to me for no good reason at all. I did not respond in kind, because that's not my way. But I'm pretty PO'd about it.

Bentley

Reaction score
Probably has been said already...but- Whoever is spamming the forum with their stupid Live Streaming ads is getting really annoying.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

2nd amazon item in the past week has not made its Prime shipping deadline because USPS reported the business was closed. First time was on saturday...so I wasn't actually here, but I am 99% sure it was open. This time, I got the email saying they failed delivery while sitting in my office...

I have already emailed amazon multiple times this year to complain about similar issues (always USPS, never a problem when they use other carriers). At least this time they offered me $5 credit.

USPS is crazy bad for Amazon deliveries. I've also sent them several complaints pointing out that they have problems no other carrier has -- including problems that, like yours, demonstrate they are basically falsifying their delivery records.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Things that happen at the airport if you are traveling with a woman who would prefer not to run her breast milk through the scanner: Pat down for mama and standing with your baby and preschooler while everything you brought gets rifled through in the middle of security.

Remember when we were all debating whether the terrorists had won? Watch some GED she beast grope your wife while Fat Bastard swipes your four-year-old's Mickey Mouse backpack for explosives, all because you'd prefer not to x-ray mother's milk, and the question will close instantly.

They patted my head on Monday. It was...odd. also fwiw i was in Greece and your same scenario shut down the security line so its not just us.

It's all the Russians' fault. If they had never invaded Afghanistan...

No its the germans fault for bombing pearl harbor.

Witamy

So this is an odd pissing me off but whatever. Ive heard a lot of satie's gymnopiedes where im at. Its not that i dislike them but its only his first gymnopiede and it isn't the most exciting piece.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

USPS is crazy bad for Amazon deliveries. I've also sent them several complaints pointing out that they have problems no other carrier has -- including problems that, like yours, demonstrate they are basically falsifying their delivery records.

I figure if i complain enough times, maybe they will put me on a FedEx or UPS only list.

I don't usually hate on the USPS that much (you can still mail something across the country for less than 50 cents) but I would never rely on them for time sensitive delivery...

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ariana Grande and Jessie J are going to cover The Boy Is Mine. Worst news I've ever heard in a long time.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just drove home from the office on the way home I heard John Clayton ("the Professor") on espn making predictions about football and describing the conditions of various teams and whatnot. Hey maybe I'm out of line here, but it seems like Clayton is trying to influence people's opinions about the NFL. When I grew up that was called tampering and it was against the law. It's like let me form my own ideas about the NFL.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ariana Grande and Jessie J are going to cover The Boy Is Mine. Worst news I've ever heard in a long time.

I met her attorney tonight. I'm like "yeah you represent Will Smith, Herbie Hancock, Keith Richards, Gwen Stefani…. and who?" I still don't know who the **** this Nickelodeon/Disney media twat is.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All you need to know

O4p88rl.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Probably has been said already...but- Whoever is spamming the forum with their stupid Live Streaming ads is getting really annoying.

Old news....

Kira

Reaction score
@Kid Nickels , are you allowed to discuss the events that caused you to meet with the celebrity lawyer?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads