• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

I'm ticked off just having some fun. Kira needs to be spoken to directly, as I'm sure you've noticed, he has a tendency to ignore what you're saying and just carry forward with his message.

*****, he's not talking to you, so **** off.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm worried we might be seeing a "1A" violation here on the Styleforum come on gang let's remember that Kira has freedom of speech must needs not abrogate it!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was just in my car listening to the radio there was a ad by O'Reilly Auto Parts be say you gotta change your car's oil every 3000 miles. If they're not careful they're going to get sued for spouting that kind of dangerous misinformation if you drive a Maybach like I do must needs change that oil every 1500 miles.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was just in my car listening to the radio there was a ad by O'Reilly Auto Parts be say you gotta change your car's oil every 3000 miles. If they're not careful they're going to get sued for spouting that kind of dangerous misinformation if you drive a Maybach like I do must needs change that oil every 1500 miles.

No doubt. Consumer fraud right there. Given the lubricants in my fully synthetic motor oil and method of changing the oil (demonstrated below), I can go 7500 miles before I have to have my oil changed.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A year ago my brother hit a biker while driving on a highway. Turns out he was a freshman who got drunk, high off his balls, and decided to go biking on the highway to get home quicker. Cops arrested him and told my brother to go home. I think the dude ended up in the hospital but nothing serious. Today my brother called saying his family is suing my brother and it seems like it's going to a huge headache cuz my brother was driving a rental Hertz car and didn't opt for insurance.

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

A year ago my brother hit a biker while driving on a highway. Turns out he was a freshman who got drunk, high off his balls, and decided to go biking on the highway to get home quicker. Cops arrested him and told my brother to go home. Today he called saying his family is suing my brother and it seems like it's going to a huge headache cuz my brother was driving a rental Hertz car and didn't opt for insurance.

'MERICA at work here

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I vaguely recall something about him getting kicked out of school. I would imagine he didn't tell his parents about the particulars and simply said he got hit while biking because I can't think of an intelligent reason why anyone would sue given the circumstances

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was making a right turn at a red light and some kid came flying off the sidewalk and just blasted into the side of my car. He would have run right through the intersection on the red (with pretty heavy traffic) if he didn't hit me, so I don't know wtf he was thinking. Dude goes flying across my hood. He leaps up, runs across and grabs his crumbled bike and sprints off. I never even got a chance to get out of the car.

Fortunately he hit the wheel and there was no damage. He totally cleared the hood too.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am annoyed that society has caused Renee Zellweger to disfigure her face.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

*****, he's not talking to you, so **** off.

Please tell me you've not been consuming alcoholic beverages. Please, please tell me you are not ********** while in such a state.

I'm worried we might be seeing a "1A" violation here on the Styleforum come on gang let's remember that Kira has freedom of speech must needs not abrogate it!

L'Incsy, that someone as philosophized a you would make this freshman argument? For shame. A shanda fur die ***. You should be suffering vasodilation of the facial epidermis (blushing).

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
:inlove:

Is it his lack of facial symmetry?

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incsy, that someone as philosophized a you would make this freshman argument? For shame. A shanda fur die ***. You should be suffering vasodilation of the facial epidermis (blushing).

Harsh criticism of views expressed on the Internet can create a "chilling effect" (Supreme Court term) of which can abrogate free speech rights. In order to counteract the unconstitutional chilling, we should go out of our way to praise Kira's posts.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Renee Zellweger was straight up one of the loveliest women in film don't anyone even try to deny it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads