• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

On the one hand, King Lear teaches us, "the worst is not / So long as we can say 'This is the worst.'"

On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that Kira is the worst poaster within the realm of human possibility.

whew

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

You forgot decreased arousal and stimulation-- the most important aspects of good sex.

Really? First, I think you have no idea what any ******* aspect about sex (good, bad, or indifferent) is most important. Secondly, at least when I was analyzing some data in my master's in public health program, again moderate amounts increased both. To begin with, idiot child, ETOH is a vasodialator. What do both sexes need for sexual arousal? Vasocongestion in the genital region.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666313002870

The acute effects of alcohol on emotional arousal are inconsistent, with both elation and tension reduction being (self-)reported. To explore the physiological mechanisms that may be involved in emotional arousal, effects of moderate alcohol consumption on subjective and physiological measures of arousal were determined. 28 women (age 18–45 y, BMI 18.5–27 kg/m2) were randomly allocated to 4 conditions in which they received 3 glasses of sparkling white wine (±30 g alcohol) or alcohol-free sparkling white wine while having dinner in a room with a pleasant or unpleasant ambiance. Heart rate variability, skin conductance and heart rate (indicators for arousal) were measured continuously. Additionally, subjects filled out questionnaires (B-BAES and POMS-SF) at different times. Skin conductance and heart rate increased more after the alcoholic treatment compared to the non-alcoholic treatment and stayed higher until 1 h after consumption. Skin conductance was lower in the pleasant room than in the unpleasant room. Heart rate variability was lower after alcohol consumption compared to no alcohol consumption. The B-BAES sedation score was continuously higher and the stimulation score was higher only 20 min after alcohol consumption compared to no alcohol consumption. Thus, both arousal and sympathetic activity were increased by alcohol consumption after 20 min. However, sedative effects of alcohol were not corresponding to autonomic nervous system measures.

I'm done playing with you on this topic as you're an idiot. You're either just an idiot or an idiot at trolling and neither deserves more attention.

Gib, I vote Aspie.

For more lulz:

On a separate note, the worlds have collided! I've been talking to another girl for the past three weeks, and here is a synopsis of her personality:

- Doesn't smoke nor drink
- Hates drama
- Hates partying
- Music major
- Hawaiian
- Great backdoor and cleavage
- Facial symmetry is attractive to me
- Understands her family's history
- Has multiple social spheres
- Doesn't sleep around
- Has a female bosom buddy (isn't insufferable but prevents me from discussing intimate topics).

This is the shittiest personality description I've ever read. What personality domain does "great backdoor and cleavage" or "facial symmetry is attractive" to someone else lie in?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have to be really, really drunk for alcohol to effect sex performance. Several rounds of cocktails makes everything more fun, always made me want to **** more like an animal than just a mere human being.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

You have to be really, really drunk for alcohol to effect sex performance. Several rounds of cocktails makes everything more fun, always made me want to **** more like an animal than just a mere human being.

You're only drawing from personal experience whereas Kira is pulling imaginary **** out of his ass. Surely you can see Kira is far more authoritative on this than you are?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
His facial symmetry is likely superior to yours.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Piobaire cranky

I laughed hard at the facial symmetry is attractive to me

I think Kira is just going through puberty. I was pretty awkward during that phase and still pretty much am

BrooksLauren77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I read Kira's posts.
baldy[1].gif

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have never seen Pio this ticked off. Kira is coming at his everybody's two favorite things though, alcohol and sex.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm ticked off just having some fun. Kira needs to be spoken to directly, as I'm sure you've noticed, he has a tendency to ignore what you're saying and just carry forward with his message.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
******* New York taking out state tax for non-residents. Now I have to file another state tax return next year to get back $50, and either I have to do it myself or get back basically nothing.

Last edited:

brokencycle

Reaction score

******* New York taking out state tax for non-residents. Now I have to file another state tax return next year to get back $50, and either I have to do it myself or get back basically nothing.

When I did my WI/MN ones, it was really easy. Basically just a form and sending a copy of my 1040 and the other state's return.

Edit for clarity: I only had to fill out one state.

Last edited:

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is how I feel like dealing with the incompetent and obtuse individuals that seem to be everywhere today

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm ticked off just having some fun. Kira needs to be spoken to directly, as I'm sure you've noticed, he has a tendency to ignore what you're saying and just carry forward with his message.

Yeah he needs a stern lecture about ignoring what people say and just going on with what he goes on. That's outrageous

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads