• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fact that ebay only works properly on IE on Windoze. So annoying. I am trying to post something and I'm on my third browser. I can't imagine how Indian-coded their site must be.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
The fact that ebay only works properly on IE on Windoze. So annoying. I am trying to post something and I'm on my third browser. I can't imagine how Indian-coded their site must be.

rolleyes.gif
musicboohoo[1].gif
plain.gif

dsholmes1

Reaction score
You know what really grinds my gears........EVERYTHING.

I am just super irritated and pissed off lately.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
People who let the phone ring, and ring, and ring, and ring, and ******* ring some more. If they don't pick up after the third ring, they're not picking up.

Oh, and those who set the ringer volume to 'stun'. Loud enough to be heard next door. You're not that important, and if the call you're waiting on is SO terribly urgent, carry the damn thing with you instead of leaving it on your desk and running to it.

And, if Mr. Let-the-phone-ring-away calls Ms. Ringer-set-to-stun, there's gonna be a beat-down.

dirt_lawyer

Reaction score
Things that have pissed me off in the last three hours:

5. The women in front of me this morning using her debit card for an 89 cent bagel
4. Whoever sings that "before he cheats song" and the radio station that has to play it everyday at 11:00. Leave it on the damn country station where I don't have to hear it.
3. The mayor of Columbia, SC and his minnon of flying monkeys who designed the traffic light system.
2. The guy in the Buick in the left lane creating a rolling roadblock then shooting across three lanes of traffic to take an exit he has known about for two miles.

and finally:

1. the ditz in the civic covered with bumpersticker wisdom who stopped short of a greenlight to let four slow moving constrution trucks into traffic making everyone behind her missed the light.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
I don't think so. You then have people searching for a pen, needing to sign the receipt... it's far more time-consuming then cash. And have your friggin' money ready when you get the cash (and get off the goddamn phone too).
plain.gif

But those Visa ads prove it's so.

flylot74

Reaction score
Sidewalk rudeness has just pushed my button big time! Three younger folk walking down the sidewalk taking up the whole walkway. I am walking on the far right of the walkway approaching them from the opposite direction.

I saw it comming. For some reason, today, it truly pissed me off, so I just bore down and ran into the guy darn near knocking him down. They yelled "Hey watch it!". I was so angry I told them to "F*ck off, don't hog the d*mned walkway". I had just had it! I'm tired of being pushed around. Arrogant little snots!

Usually, I will simply get off the sidewalk and let them go by, but not today. I guess I just got tired of the rudeness and responded in like kind. It's not been a good morning. But somehow, I got pervese pleasure out of pushing back for once!

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, and those who set the ringer volume to 'stun'. Loud enough to be heard next door. You're not that important, and if the call you're waiting on is SO terribly urgent, carry the damn thing with you instead of leaving it on your desk and running to it.
How about the people that pick up the phone, and talk so loudly you can hear their conversation from your house next door? Christ, it is annoying, especially since my neighbor can never seem to shut the hell up on the phone.

4. Whoever sings that "before he cheats song" and the radio station that has to play it everyday at 11:00. Leave it on the damn country station where I don't have to hear it.
Thank you.

Dsholmes1- wooo!! Another Baltimore-area member!!
smile.gif

Edit- I have to add one more, I watched a guy at Dulles for about 10 minutes the other day try to check-in at the airline counter while chatting away on his cell phone. WTF?

JB

Yaz

Reaction score
Today it's bad drivers - those that insist on weaving in between lanes even though there is heavy traffic and no real advantage to be gained by doing so.

Got cut off today by some idiot doing just that...there was less than 1 car length of space between me and the car in the next lane at my 11:00 and this guy in a big S-class Mercedes suddenly squeezed through that opening, causing me to slam on the brakes and nearly swerve into the next lane - Grrrrr
censored.gif

kakemono

Reaction score
Originally Posted by flylot74
Sidewalk rudeness has just pushed my button big time! Three younger folk walking down the sidewalk taking up the whole walkway. I am walking on the far right of the walkway approaching them from the opposite direction.

I saw it comming. For some reason, today, it truly pissed me off, so I just bore down and ran into the guy darn near knocking him down. They yelled "Hey watch it!". I was so angry I told them to "F*ck off, don't hog the d*mned walkway". I had just had it! I'm tired of being pushed around. Arrogant little snots!

Usually, I will simply get off the sidewalk and let them go by, but not today. I guess I just got tired of the rudeness and responded in like kind. It's not been a good morning. But somehow, I got pervese pleasure out of pushing back for once!

SAME HERE...
today at college, there was an area-wide high school math contest. There was a clump of the high schoolers walking down the sidewalk and I plowed right through one - purposely not getting off the sidewalk. I said the first word though... I just said "watch out, buddy." That was that and we walked on... i got a dirty look by the back of the clump but they didint say anything to me about it.

The next sidewalk issue I had today was two poeple standing on the sidewalk to talk. They took up the whole sidewalk so I walked right between them. They said something about being rude to which I responded "sidewalks are for walking".

The last one (actually inside the building)... It is one of those where you are 1:1 approaching someone and you cant figure out whether to pass on the right or left... We almost collided b/c he was set on going to the same side. We got close enough that I kinda stuck out my hand and veered him on the to left of me... we both kinda smiled/chuckled and i said "in america, we pass on the right, buddy"

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
How about the people that pick up the phone, and talk so loudly you can hear their conversation from your house next door? Christ, it is annoying, especially since my neighbor can never seem to shut the hell up on the phone.

JB

Oh, by the time my example picks up and starts yammering, I'm just grateful that the electric bell had been turned off. I can forgive her so long as she stays under a low bellow. Of course in a perfect world she would use her quiet voice as she discusses her relative ease at getting knocked up, her housekeeper issues, and how she's playing everyone like a violin.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Oh, by the time my example picks up and starts yammering, I'm just grateful that the electric bell had been turned off. I can forgive her so long as she stays under a low bellow. Of course in a perfect world she would use her quiet voice as she discusses her relative ease at getting knocked up, her housekeeper issues, and how she's playing everyone like a violin.

You know, A.G. Bell got so tired of the telephone; he threw his out the window.

Jon.

gtotheissay

Reaction score
Being an Iraqi in America and not having a country to truly call my own, that and the fact that all the places in my memories are probably destroyed and I will never be able to return to them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads