• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Crikey, what is going on in this thread betimes I think Geoffrey Firmin and Piobaire are doing a performance art.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I pissed in an alley tonight. So freeing.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

G'day mates! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!

BANDIT THE AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG DOESN'T LIKE WHAT YOU'RE INSINUATING.

in OZ our toilets flush the COUNTER CLOCKWISE!

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Who would that be? Certainly not a brown eyed mullet like you, ya whacker.

Let's replay things here:

Swagman makes post after post bitching about where he lives. I point that out. ***** pouts and lashes out like a child.

Yup, sounds about right.

Pissing me off: Australia /Geoffrey

My post was about the cold weather which I am jack of and that fact that its coincided with a 15% price hike in natural gas, now if that isn't something that would piss anyone off then I don't know what would. Its all about comprehension and reading skills areas your clearly lacking in.

Yes I did call you a wanker for your insipid response and your replies have demonstrated that you are a wanker and no doubt your response will affirm my observation.

I think your posting clearly demonstrates the fragility of your ego and is manifest as your desire to be perceived as the Alpha Dog. Clearly your posting masks your real problem of deep insecurity and a limited sense of self. Your need to be perceived as the Alpha Dog merely presents you as being a lap dog with an annoying and insignificant bark.

Having worked in Mental Health I think you really need to get professional help, its not to late to over come your problems. Therapy does takes time, if you persist you may emerge as a functional human being. Good luck with it!

PS I know what a Black Eyed Susan is but the mullet reference is lost on me.

Last edited:

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Listen here **** sticks, the man said his piece. Cut him some slack. And for the Australia haters........
0.jpg

@Piobaire You are Waaay out of line. A member pissing you off? sure. A Country? = out of line.

Last edited:

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My post was about the cold weather which I am jack of and that fact that its coincided with a 15% price hike in natural gas, now if that isn't something that would piss anyone off then I don't know what would. Its all about comprehension and reading skills areas your clearly lacking in.

Yes I did call you a wanker for your insipid response and your replies have demonstrated that you are a wanker and no doubt your response will affirm my observation.

I think your posting clearly demonstrates the fragility of your ego and is manifest as your desire to be perceived as the Alpha Dog. Clearly your posting masks your real problem of deep insecurity and a limited sense of self. Your need to be perceived as the Alpha Dog merely presents you as being a lap dog with an annoying and insignificant bark.

Having worked in Mental Health I think you really need to get professional help, its not to late to over come your problems. Therapy does takes time, if you persist you may emerge as a functional human being. Good luck with it!

Lol. ******* moron. Learn to write in English, Passagio.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

blah blah

Wow, for someone that can't be bothered you're obviously pretty bothered. Hypernationalistic much?

:laugh:

@Piobaire</a>
You are Waaay out of line. A member pissing you off? sure. A Country? = out of line.

Learn to read, fuckstick! I'm not pissed off with Oz the ranter is. He's the Aussie hating wanker. And now he's pissed off at me because I pointed that out to him.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oz is a shitbox. Any country that bans small breasts deserves to go to hell. **** them all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads