• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

If I ever see a car with a "5k" sticker on it, I just assume they're a *****. Who else would celebrate running 3.1 miles?

The brawny middle aged dood that ruined his knees with years of hockey and heavy squats.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

There's this woman in my office who I like very much, she's a good person and works hard, but she has so many weird things about her I just have to ***** about. First of all she is a supplement/vitamin junkie. She has DRAWERS filled with different ones. She's always pushing them on people about how some herb is cancer destroying, or some other hokey bullshit. She sends me articles by hippies who write about this stuff on-line. She is always speaking as if she is the keeper of truth when it comes to proper diet. To top it all off she is obsessed with the kitchen area and how clean it is. She put together a schedule with each person's name and their week to clean the kitchen. I ignore it as I don't use the kitchen. Anyway, she sends out these email reminders to clean the kitchen and not leave it messy and whatnot, but the thing is it only ever gets messy from her own dishes in there sitting over night, or her blowing things up in the microwave. It is annoying. Also, despite her penchant for supplements, germ phobia, and superior diet, she gets sick all of the time. She has been out sick more TYD than I have in a decade.
I read that and thought:eek:verdoing the supplements will make you sick, in some cases/conditions.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

There's this woman in my office who I like very much, she's a good person and works hard, but she has so many weird things about her I just have to ***** about. First of all she is a supplement/vitamin junkie. She has DRAWERS filled with different ones. She's always pushing them on people about how some herb is cancer destroying, or some other hokey bullshit. She sends me articles by hippies who write about this stuff on-line. She is always speaking as if she is the keeper of truth when it comes to proper diet. To top it all off she is obsessed with the kitchen area and how clean it is. She put together a schedule with each person's name and their week to clean the kitchen. I ignore it as I don't use the kitchen. Anyway, she sends out these email reminders to clean the kitchen and not leave it messy and whatnot, but the thing is it only ever gets messy from her own dishes in there sitting over night, or her blowing things up in the microwave. It is annoying. Also, despite her penchant for supplements, germ phobia, and superior diet, she gets sick all of the time. She has been out sick more TYD than I have in a decade.

I will also add that she is obsessed with what other people are eating and is obsessed with the fact that I don't eat during the day. I don't think there is one day she doesn't mention it in some way or another. Today she was handing out cookies (healthy ones :rolleyes:) and had to bring up me not wanting one and if I did how she is going to have to take a picture of it. She also notices everything and needs to bring it up. If I get new socks she will ******* notice and compliment them. When I get a haircut, she mentions it, new suit, she mentions it. It is very annoying. Sometimes I want a cookie, but don't accept one because I would have to hear about it for the next six months on a daily basis. I think she likes to bring attention to things she thinks people want noticed. One day I pushed my hair to the other side than I normally do, she ******* noticed and made a huge stink about it how great it looks, in this really sneaky awkward way like, "I see what it is you are doing! You're trying something different!"

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

I will also add that she is obsessed with what other people are eating and is obsessed with the fact that I don't eat during the day. I don't think there is one day she doesn't mention it in some way or another. Today she was handing out cookies (healthy ones :rolleyes:) and had to bring up me not wanting one and if I did how she is going to have to take a picture of it. She also notices everything and needs to bring it up. If I get new socks she will ******* notice and compliment them. When I get a haircut, she mentions it, new suit, she mentions it. It is very annoying. Sometimes I want a cookie, but don't accept one because I would have to hear about it for the next six months on a daily basis. I think she likes to bring attention to things she thinks people want noticed. One day I pushed my hair to the other side than I normally do, she ******* noticed and made a huge stink about it how great it looks, in this really sneaky awkward way like, "I see what it is you are doing! You're trying something different!"

Wait until she develops into a full-blown stalker. That's really fun.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nah, she's just annoying and I feel bad saying it because she's so kind, hardworking, and she's had a rough life, which includes a child with severe autism. I still want to strangle her sometimes.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I must disagree with lawyerdad. Stalkers are not fun.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nah, she's just annoying and I feel bad saying it because she's so kind, hardworking, and she's had a rough life, which includes a child with severe autism. I still want to strangle her sometimes.

Take her out to talk about it...:lol:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lie to the government about how much you earn.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I get paid way too much money to do as much manual labor and deliveries.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
****. friend of mine who moved here from virginia few years back has been flying back and forth for the past few months because his dad was ran over while crossing the street by a lady who was driving while using her phone, and they had to cut a leg off and he's been getting rehab. and during rehab they found out his mom was having aches in her body and they had her checked and found out she had stage IV cancer. plus a 20-something year old nephew of his was found dead a couple of months back.

and I just found out his mom passed away a few days ago. oh, and he's also arranging to sell the house they lived in since now his dad needs to be moved to some assisted living apartment. jeesh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads