• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When I saw that you responded to my last post, my initial thought was, "I bet this dickhead is going to say that he always sends them." It wouldn't surprise me. "I want to make sure everybody reads every word of my single spaced sentences!"

I try to avoid sending emails. A Post-It Note paper airplane is my prime mode of communication in the office.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ah, the Connecticut shore. Were you at Calf Pasture Beach? All of those towns act like little bitches when it comes to beach access. My sister just says **** all y'all and goes to Sherwood Island State Park.

My tax dollars and beach pass fees pay for that beach and if you don't have a town pass then you shouldn't be on my beach!!!!!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My morning has been spent cleaning up the messes made by moronic government employees who fit every stereotype.

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

FTFY! Japan will at least make the semi's.:devil:  

Sorry, I'm sure I'm being stupid, but help me out. I can't tell what you changed.

You may well be right. I've seen bits of a couple of their recent matches, and they're a good team.

lawyerdad

Reaction score

The free kick to Neymar was deserved. you can't grab on another player in order to go for the ball.   and 3-1?   it would not have made a difference.   although i don't support Brazil, there is no way Croatia is strong enough to beat them.

You can't possibly know that. Granted, Brazil was the stronger team and likely would have won regardless. But the dynamics of the game change when one team goes up 2-1, as the team that's behind has to play more offensively and more dangerously.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the phone with customer service for the 5th time trying to get an update on an order status that should have arrived on Wednesday.

Dummy: After your last name there is an L and a V. What does that mean?
Me: It's an IV, I'm the fourth.
Dummy: The fourth what?

:facepalm:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

People who request read receipts. Read this: **** you.

There is a surprisingly large contingency of people in my office who do this. I uniformly click "no" in the dialogue box. It makes sense to request one for a handful of situations, but no one is important enough to expect me to confirm receipt of every single message they send me.

lawyerdad

Reaction score

You can't possibly know that. Granted, Brazil was the stronger team and likely would have won regardless. But the dynamics of the game change when one team goes up 2-1, as the team that's behind has to play more offensively and more dangerously.

I admit I'm far from an expert, but soccer officiating makes no sense to me. A Mexico player (Hector Lopez?) just got a yellow card on a play in front of the penalty box. As far as I could tell, the Cameroon player made a sweet ankle breaking juke, Lopez lost balance and position, and committed contact. Clearly a foul, but I don't understand why the card was given. It wasn't a dangerous play or even something he seemed to initiate.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There's this woman in my office who I like very much, she's a good person and works hard, but she has so many weird things about her I just have to ***** about. First of all she is a supplement/vitamin junkie. She has DRAWERS filled with different ones. She's always pushing them on people about how some herb is cancer destroying, or some other hokey bullshit. She sends me articles by hippies who write about this stuff on-line. She is always speaking as if she is the keeper of truth when it comes to proper diet. To top it all off she is obsessed with the kitchen area and how clean it is. She put together a schedule with each person's name and their week to clean the kitchen. I ignore it as I don't use the kitchen. Anyway, she sends out these email reminders to clean the kitchen and not leave it messy and whatnot, but the thing is it only ever gets messy from her own dishes in there sitting over night, or her blowing things up in the microwave. It is annoying. Also, despite her penchant for supplements, germ phobia, and superior diet, she gets sick all of the time. She has been out sick more TYD than I have in a decade.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads