• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

upthewazzu

Reaction score
This reminds me of another thing... why the **** does every asshat yuppie wear slip-on, square bicycle toed monstrosities? I will never wear loafers because of all these clowns.

Ever been into a Macy's? It's practically all they stock.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm so sick of winter.

Ugh.
I want it to be spring, badly. I was in the Louisville area today and expected to see daffodils and crocuses in bloom because they usually are this time of year in those parts. Didn't see a one. It looked just as miserable there as it does here, though right now everything is snow-covered here.

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a good one.

When I JUST about order the Hanger Project shoe trees in L, then call to make sure the size fits. They say Medium. I ask if they're 100% sure a medium since that sounds weird. They say yes medium.

I anxiously await arrival.

They don't fit.

And one is missing a nut.

Way to double check for me.

I didn't know shoetrees had gender.
This reminded me of "Half-Sack"
God I miss Johnny Lewis.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I would gather way too much attention getting anything shipped to my office. Wearing a new pair of socks gathers too much attention. Imagine getting a pair of shoes? People's heads would explode.

I got a nice fruit basket at the office. Some of you have seen pictures. It's the least the client could do after I kept him out of jail.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I want it to be spring, badly. I was in the Louisville area today and expected to see daffodils and crocuses in bloom because they usually are this time of year in those parts. Didn't see a one. It looked just as miserable there as it does here, though right now everything is snow-covered here.

I hear ya. Just heard the news that ANOTHER snow storm is gonna hit this week in the Midwest and East coast, just in time to delay my flight this Thurs... Haven't you guys been hit already? Like, right now? lulz.

Can't wait for spring so I can run along the Charles.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

"buh dum tss"
tounge.gif
did you mean :rimshot: ?
So I just got a call telling me that some scammer listed my house for rent in Craigslist and tried to get someone to wire them money for a deposit. The worst thing is that they listed it for a ridiculously low price, which means they were scamming low income people.
that is an ultra ****** thing to do. good thing you were alerted to it.

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just got a call telling me that some scammer listed my house for rent in Craigslist and tried to get someone to wire them money for a deposit.

The worst thing is that they listed it for a ridiculously low price, which means they were scamming low income people.
How did you get alerted??

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My neighbor noticed some people looking around my house and went to see what was going on. I actually listed the house for sale a few months ago because I was thinking of moving, but I changed my mind. It's a pretty common scam, where someone finds a house listed for sale and lists it as a rental for a really cheap price.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My neighbor noticed some people looking around my house and went to see what was going on. I actually listed the house for sale a few months ago because I was thinking of moving, but I changed my mind. It's a pretty common scam, where someone finds a house listed for sale and lists it as a rental for a really cheap price.

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And just don't order bread with your ******* meal. Or dont ******* eat it on your plate. Interrogating some poor ******* bartender about what's in which dish is ******* annoying.
As annoying as you may find it unfortunately it is absolutely necessary for some people. Our 9 year old has celiacs and within 20 minutes of consuming gluten is in incredible pain. Not interrogating people about food when we eat out is not an option.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As annoying as you may find it unfortunately it is absolutely necessary for some people. Our 9 year old has celiacs and within 20 minutes of consuming gluten is in incredible pain. Not interrogating people about food when we eat out is not an option.

I can understand one condition. But bread and dairy and fish? That's a trifecta of annoying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads