• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Somebody please tell him who the eff I is. I am Neo_Version 7. I mack them girls up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
left college house yesterday to drive up for an interview. told my roommates explicitly not to let anyone in my room because in the past when we've thrown parties, people just decide to waltz right in, spill drinks everywhere, puke on my sheets, on my carpet, and then deny ever doing so. with a 'dont worry man, we'll guard your room,' i felt relieved. I left my door shut before i left the house.

Come back. Door is open.. bad sign already. Puke on the lfoor... ARE U FSHITTING ME!? PUKE ON MY SHEETS....

MY $300 SPEAKERS WERE ALSO TAKEN to be used for music when I took them away and stored them in my room because people broke them. I fixed it and took it back to my room for my own personal use. Well, someone took them out yesterday, put them in the common room, and put them back in my room thinking i wouldn't have noticed.

To make matters even worse.. this exact same thing ahppened 2 weeks ago. Some ***** and her fucked up boyfriend decided that sleeping in my bed was perfectly acceptable. He began to puke EVERYWHERE all over my room.. on my sheets.. on my floor mat.. on my nightstand. The ***** did a good job cleaning it up and she denied it ever happening, even though I had corroborating evidence through people who witnessed the events.

WTF DO I DO?

I AM SO LIVID. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED AND I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.. AND IT DOES.

doesn't help that my room doesn't ******* have a lock.

conveniently so, literally everyone ive asked has all said 'oh i was blackout man i dont know'..

so eveRYONE in the entire party blacked out.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
the rule of being an asshole? ill pass. not worth a ****** relationship just to be "in charge" with things like watching tv. i bite my tougne (and remote) on things like this
biggrin.gif

kwilk - that was funny up there

I'm not sure how you've make what I've said, and perhaps you may have misunderstood me. Being a man is absolutely different than being an asshole. There were a few agreements on my point from wise members in which I've made earlier about modern females and their game playing, I'm sure they can agree with me on this one.

If a women respect you and claim that she loves you, she should naturally want to follow your lead and want to please you(aka the alpha male). She should naturally want to please without the man having to say so. Many modern female lacks such quality, and hence why so many modern relationships are absolutely dysfunctional. An alpha male, in contrast, should acknowledge her motive, and allow her to be, meaning that he should decide whether he wants to turn down the volume on the TV for her or not(a REAL man, in this situation will make a fair decision, this separates selfish asshole and the real man). Whatever he decides, she should naturally want to respect his decision, she should not want to fight against it. If however, she does want to fight about every little thing, then I'm sorry brother, she isn't worth it. You should have spotted that before you even begin dating her, let alone marrying her.

Stiches, it seems to me that you're a young guy and you're the submissive partner in your marriage. I said you're submissive because you said you'd rather to "bite your tongue or the remote," just to avoid confrontation with your wife, almost as if you're afraid of doing so. There lacks your manhood. Remember: You're the man, you don't take ****. You GIVE ****, son. I think you're playing the wrong role in your marriage.

For those who talked ****:

I am a full time business student working toward my MBA and I work part time, I live at home for financial reasons there is no shame in that. I work hard and I get good grades. I like to relax by having a drink and hit my bong on the occasion. From a different era/culture, my parents does not understand the newer life style. Although their concern isn't needed, I shine my respect on them for being parents.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
left college house yesterday to drive up for an interview. told my roommates explicitly not to let anyone in my room because in the past when we've thrown parties, people just decide to waltz right in, spill drinks everywhere, puke on my sheets, on my carpet, and then deny ever doing so. with a 'dont worry man, we'll guard your room,' i felt relieved. I left my door shut before i left the house. Come back. Door is open.. bad sign already. Puke on the lfoor... ARE U FSHITTING ME!? PUKE ON MY SHEETS.... MY $300 SPEAKERS WERE ALSO TAKEN to be used for music when I took them away and stored them in my room because people broke them. I fixed it and took it back to my room for my own personal use. Well, someone took them out yesterday, put them in the common room, and put them back in my room thinking i wouldn't have noticed. To make matters even worse.. this exact same thing ahppened 2 weeks ago. Some ***** and her fucked up boyfriend decided that sleeping in my bed was perfectly acceptable. He began to puke EVERYWHERE all over my room.. on my sheets.. on my floor mat.. on my nightstand. The ***** did a good job cleaning it up and she denied it ever happening, even though I had corroborating evidence through people who witnessed the events. WTF DO I DO? I AM SO LIVID. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED AND I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.. AND IT DOES. doesn't help that my room doesn't ******* have a lock. conveniently so, literally everyone ive asked has all said 'oh i was blackout man i dont know'.. so eveRYONE in the entire party blacked out.
Someone needs to get a smack for this bullshit right here.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm miserable because I'm on a very strict diet in order to lose a few lbs so I can finally have a six pack. Nothing is more miserable than being hungry most of the time and having to count out how many damn grams of each macronutriet im eating. Plus, no booze.
frown.gif
Hopefully I only have two more weeks before I can go on a more 'normal' diet.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand
I'm not sure how you've make what I've said, and perhaps you may have misunderstood me. Being a man is absolutely different than being an asshole. There were a few agreements on my point from wise members in which I've made earlier about modern females and their game playing, I'm sure they can agree with me on this one.

If a women respect you and claim that she loves you, she should naturally want to follow your lead and want to please you(aka the alpha male). She should naturally want to please without the man having to say so. Many modern female lacks such quality, and hence why so many modern relationships are absolutely dysfunctional. An alpha male, in contrast, should acknowledge her motive, and allow her to be, meaning that he should decide whether he wants to turn down the volume on the TV for her or not(a REAL man, in this situation will make a fair decision, this separates selfish asshole and the real man). Whatever he decides, she should naturally want to respect his decision, she should not want to fight against it. If however, she does want to fight about every little thing, then I'm sorry brother, she isn't worth it. You should have spotted that before you even begin dating her, let alone marrying her.

Stiches, it seems to me that you're a young guy and you're the submissive partner in your marriage. I said you're submissive because you said you'd rather to "bite your tongue or the remote," just to avoid confrontation with your wife, almost as if you're afraid of doing so. There lacks your manhood. Remember: You're the man, you don't take ****. You GIVE ****, son. I think you're playing the wrong role in your marriage.

For those who talked ****:

I am a full time business student working toward my MBA and I work part time, I live at home for financial reasons there is no shame in that. I work hard and I get good grades. I like to relax by having a drink and hit my bong on the occasion. From a different era/culture, my parents does not understand the newer life style. Although their concern isn't needed, I shine my respect on them for being parents.

This is comedy gold. Thank you!

BP348

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
This is comedy gold. Thank you!

+1!!!

Went to the store to buy a few CD so I could burn some music to listen to on my up coming 14+ hour drive. When I got home and opened the package I noticed I bought DVD-R not CD-R

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Good thing I still have the receipt so I can exchange them tomorrow.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand
For those who talked ****: I am a full time business student working toward my MBA and I work part time, I live at home for financial reasons there is no shame in that. I work hard and I get good grades. I like to relax by having a drink and hit my bong on the occasion. From a different era/culture, my parents does not understand the newer life style. Although their concern isn't needed, I shine my respect on them for being parents.
As a mature alpha male who is working toward his MBA (but isn't 21?) you should understand the nature of "my house, my rules." Your folks are providing for you past the point of legal obligation- if nothing else you should respect them enough to store and use your **** off site. You're obviously causing them some manner of distress by having it there. Honor the people who've taken care of you for over 18 years enough to minimize the stress you cause them.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
I'm miserable because I'm on a very strict diet in order to lose a few lbs so I can finally have a six pack. Nothing is more miserable than being hungry most of the time and having to count out how many damn grams of each macronutriet im eating. Plus, no booze.
frown.gif
Hopefully I only have two more weeks before I can go on a more 'normal' diet.

In my experience, it always seems like the loss of those last 2 pounds is 2 weeks away
plain.gif

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Problems with Cokey McCokeface again tonight. **** got heated. Had to head up to the rooftop I was shaking so hard.
How much longer are you stuck with him? Your lease should be coming to an end soon, no?

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
As a mature alpha male who is working toward his MBA (but isn't 21?) you should understand the nature of "my house, my rules." Your folks are providing for you past the point of legal obligation- if nothing else you should respect them enough to store and use your **** off site. You're obviously causing them some manner of distress by having it there. Honor the people who've taken care of you for over 18 years enough to minimize the stress you cause them.

I agree with what you've said. Things are more complex than what is given here. But without getting overly involve, I rather thank you for shinning some input and broaden my narrow perspective on this issue sir.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Problems with Cokey McCokeface again tonight. **** got heated. Had to head up to the rooftop I was shaking so hard.

Be careful with this son of a *****. If the cops do raid your place a hard ass might try charging you as well for having "constructive possession." I've seen it happen before, bro. Protect yourself.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agnesmefford