• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
you keep calling me a racist. i'm part scottish. my people got off the island, largely to get away from the brits, but at least partially so they could enjoy food that did not require drinking alcohol along with it to prevent food poisoning.

Originally Posted by Bhowie
You are one of those self hating Scots.

This.

And FWIW, I have no idea why they're called "Scotch eggs" or if they are in any way traditional. I just know they're good.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm mostly giving you a hard time but I really don't like hard boiled eggs in other stuff. Just creeps me out for some reason. I did once have a bad experience trying to re-create a scene from "In the Realm of the Senses" with an ex-girlfriend, so maybe that has something to do with it.

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Girlfriends been acting funny lately, called to make plans for tonight as we agreed upon last night. She doesnt pick up, I text her to call me back, she doesnt.

This was about two hours ago. Right now I blocked my number and called her, she picked up. I didnt say anything, just hung up.

perusingnature

Reaction score
people who describe cool things as "ill".
"man those are effin' ill !!"

that phrase does not roll off the tongue whatsoever. trying way too hard to be cool

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
... but learning to eat in a decent establishment is a key element to good socialization, IMO, and makes dining out a more pleasant experience for everyone, in the long run.
I agree with this, and believe that at the appropriate age children should be taught how to behave in such settings, at least that's what my folks did with my siblings and me.

Douglas you all sound like great parents.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Going to have a talk with my gf shortly. This will either end or exacerbate the shittiness of the last few weeks. I'm not sure how the result of the talk will affect me.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarkI
Girlfriends been acting funny lately, called to make plans for tonight as we agreed upon last night. She doesnt pick up, I text her to call me back, she doesnt.

This was about two hours ago. Right now I blocked my number and called her, she picked up. I didnt say anything, just hung up.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but...

She's probably your ex-gf

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
missed the whole kids discussion - we take the kids pretty much everything under about 50 bucks a head (without wine). the gilrs used to make big messes, and I would preemtivly tip the person who cleaned up bigtime.

my kids are pretty well behaved, not perfect, but it is impossible to find healthy kids who are perfect.

I think that it is important for kids to learn to interact with the adult world.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Perhaps some futball might help?
smile.gif

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
loss to celtics will make me grovel for 74 hours straight till next game on sunday nite.

Made me $50 richer, im happy.

Got Celtics to win the series for two hundo, dont jinx

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Cell phone spectacularly failed an experiment in impact-resistance, resulting in the loss of my entire phone directory.
Hence, one's phone's data should always sync'ed and saved somewhere.... automatically.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
Will do. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a parent who lets their kids run wild and free would also let them drink beer.
lol8[1].gif

I have seen GDL drink a beer once.
my people got off the island

lost.jpg
?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads