• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone noticed me "lurking" so why not post.

We have this pattern. Manly, no? We use it for the occasional dinner party. For everyday use we have patterns called "All White" and Denmark Blue.
This is the least surprising thing I’ve ever seen.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone noticed me "lurking" so why not post.

We have this pattern. Manly, no? We use it for the occasional dinner party. For everyday use we have patterns called "All White" and Denmark Blue.
I think this china pattern was a premonition. Just as darkness was setting in I heard something buzzing behind a shade in the breakfast room. A Rufous hummingbird had gotten into the house.

I quickly shut the beagle behind a closed door as otherwise she'd get in on a chase waiting for the poor thing to land within range of her jaw. I then spent fifteen minutes attempting to have it settle into a lightweight cloth napkin. It finally worked and I took it to the door where it promptly flew away.

I suppose all is well that ends well. But that beagle is pissed as she picked up on what was happening. She is rather Republican. If a creature is in the house ... it's all about getting and killing it for having come into her space. That door frame might as well be the Rio Grande.

And thanks Horns ... you can always make me smile. Of course, at my age it could also be gas. ;)

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish traffic accidents records were easily kept/organized. Looks like its a weird spread of Highway patrol/local PD/DMV records, some of which are kept in different areas, some are public, some are just random.

Backstory - there's a corner near our place that has a serious accident probably once a month, but I can't find any tracking data on it

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish traffic accidents records were easily kept/organized. Looks like its a weird spread of Highway patrol/local PD/DMV records, some of which are kept in different areas, some are public, some are just random.

Backstory - there's a corner near our place that has a serious accident probably once a month, but I can't find any tracking data on it

Public information a request to city/county for traffic accidents at that intersection for whatever period. They might charge, but could be easiest way

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When my kid was little, but on the verge of not being little.
We were in the car and she pointed at a bus.
“I want to ride the bus places by myself”
I said you don’t want to get on those things. They’re full of lesser thans. I’ll drive you where you want to go forever.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When my kid was little, but on the verge of not being little.
We were in the car and she pointed at a bus.
“I want to ride the bus places by myself”
I said you don’t want to get on those things. They’re full of lesser thans. I’ll drive you where you want to go forever.

Idk why this keeps popping up
"No problem! Here's the information about the Mercedes CLR GTR:

The Mercedes CLR GTR is a remarkable racing car celebrated for its outstanding performance and sleek design. Powered by a potent 6.0-liter V12 engine, it delivers over 600 horsepower. 🔧

Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h takes approximately 3.7 seconds, with a remarkable top speed surpassing 320 km/h. 🥇

Incorporating advanced aerodynamic features and cutting-edge stability technologies, the CLR GTR ensures exceptional stability and control, particularly during high-speed maneuvers. 💨

Originally priced around $1.5 million, the Mercedes CLR GTR is considered one of the most exclusive and prestigious racing cars ever produced. 💰

Its limited production run of just five units adds to its rarity, making it highly sought after by racing enthusiasts and collectors worldwide. 🌎"

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Idk why this keeps popping up
"No problem! Here's the information about the Mercedes CLR GTR:

The Mercedes CLR GTR is a remarkable racing car celebrated for its outstanding performance and sleek design. Powered by a potent 6.0-liter V12 engine, it delivers over 600 horsepower. 🔧

Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h takes approximately 3.7 seconds, with a remarkable top speed surpassing 320 km/h. 🥇

Incorporating advanced aerodynamic features and cutting-edge stability technologies, the CLR GTR ensures exceptional stability and control, particularly during high-speed maneuvers. 💨

Originally priced around $1.5 million, the Mercedes CLR GTR is considered one of the most exclusive and prestigious racing cars ever produced. 💰

Its limited production run of just five units adds to its rarity, making it highly sought after by racing enthusiasts and collectors worldwide. 🌎"
Well, I wanted to flex a lil bit as to what I was driving at the time.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An Impossible Foods spokesperson said “We love Joey and support him in any contest he chooses. It’s OK to experiment with a new dog. Meat eaters shouldn’t have to be exclusive to just one wiener.

Just like @Texasmade!

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Public information a request to city/county for traffic accidents at that intersection for whatever period. They might charge, but could be easiest way
It's dumb because 'LA city' proper has stats that are easily accessible, but the surrounding cities (also LA county, many of which also use LAPD/CHP) don't.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An Impossible Foods spokesperson said “We love Joey and support him in any contest he chooses. It’s OK to experiment with a new dog. Meat eaters shouldn’t have to be exclusive to just one wiener.

Just like @Texasmade!
Someone is jealous that their wiener doesn’t get eaten by their wife anymore

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was it @Hombre Secreto who had an expensive bike stolen out of his garage?
I had 5 total stolen from my garage in 2 separate occasions. I hope when the US invades Mexico under El Presidente Trump that they secure the freedom of my dear old bicicletes and return them home. Songs will be written, movies will be made. It will be glorious.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramarvin433