• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been getting this **** too. Dot understand the list the three of us have found ourselves on
I had a missed "202" call on my business line.
I blocked it. Next day another, and then another.
At this rate, I'll reach my blocked number max very soon.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're married to a MAGAt!?

I don't think she's voted for an R for president since McCain, though maybe she voted for Romney since he was a "local". At the state and local level, she's been pretty solidly blue for a while now. She hated Trump and I think he basically soured her on the Republican party altogether.

FWIW, her dad is pretty right wing (though he isn't a big fan of Trump). He was XO of John Kerry's training class at OCS in Newport and then was serving as the CO of one of the swift boat squadrons in the Navy in Vietnam when Kerry was on one of the PCRs there. My FIL's claim to fame is being one of the lawyers and accountants who helped set up the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (or whatever they were called) during the '04 election. He's pretty adamant that Kerry is full of sh!t about his time in Vietnam. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder what happens if you donate $500 and check NO on all his survey questions

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
88.7 89x!

That was my favorite station in high school. They finally just changed formats a couple of years ago. The annual 89x Birthday Bash was always a good show. In 1997 the lineup included Beck, Sloan, Dr. Octogon, and Pavement and it was the last concert I went to before I left for boot camp a few weeks later. I remember going the year before just before high school graduation to see Sloan (I think they played the Birthday Bash a lot), Sponge, and Screaming Trees.

The last Birthday Bash I went to was in '05 at the Fox and State theatres downtown and I somehow convinced my the girl I had gone on maybe two dates with to come with me. The only act I really wanted to see was The Killers and they were fantastic (this was just a few months after Hot Fuss had come out). Social Distortion wasn't bad but the rest of the acts that I can remember (Louis XIV, Hot Hot Heat, Tegan & Sara, Sum 41, Motion City Soundtrack) just made me feel old. My date must not have minded too much though because she did end up marrying me.

I will admit to also enjoying seeing Dashboard Confessional at one of their Birthday Bash shows and enjoying them though (maybe '02?). I'm pretty sure Sloan was at that concert too.
Damm, that sounds like a hot ticket for 97.
Congrats on your special lady friend putting up w a mediocre date!
I wonder what happens if you donate $500 and check NO on all his survey questions
Let's be honest, no one will look at the answers beyond the first one $$.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually just got a text from one of the R candidates for governor here that starts would with something about “Radical Democrats…” and had to check to see if maybe they used the same language in the text as in the mailer you got.

View attachment 1816755
That reads like they cut and pasted "Tudor Dixon" into a generic Republican Message of the Day template.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That reads like they cut and pasted "Tudor Dixon" into a generic Republican Message of the Day template.

1659069437347.png

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dickhead consultant is in the office today for an intro to a new employee.

DH has been speaking 95% of the time. My fukking ears!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Facebook Memories reminded me that I found this taped to the side of a newspaper box in our downtown 11 years ago.

5EF131DB-5F7E-4146-AEC4-FAC8D330E11A.jpeg

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads