• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deserved an A for honesty.
If " Old Smoothie" was anything it was honest . Once we were so buried in an underground project at Intel that we had hired every laborer their local could provide. I asked him if I could get a couple laborers for a couple days on my job. He said " I ain't gonna ask you if you're marsupialed because the last guy I asked that quit on me but you ain't gettin' no fuckin' laborers."

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I interviewed for a position today. Manager was in a hoodie and looked all disheveled. Another guy asks how I am with stress because this is a very stressful job. I reply “Just stress or too much work?” Guy replies “Both”. Welp, thats basically a no from me dog thanks.
Put some respek on Randy's name. "It's a no from me, DAWG."

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I interviewed for a position today. Manager was in a hoodie and looked all disheveled. Another guy asks how I am with stress because this is a very stressful job. I reply “Just stress or too much work?” Guy replies “Both”. Welp, thats basically a no from me dog thanks.
At least you knew early on. Would have been worse if they lied about it

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mysterious crack appeared in my windshield. I have no explanation for it - the car has been in storage for almost a month and there are no impacts to the glass. Must be a stress or flex induced problem, but…I haven’t driven it!

E69D59F3-8498-482E-8043-BB576DD77292.jpeg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You gonna post pics.....or treat us like a guy who doesn't want to give a reach around?
I already had an Ettinger breasts wallet in deep blue with tan interior and a couple of Ettinger billfolds. That being so I have retuned the gift to the place of purchase for a credit.

I'll add photos of the ones I have later today. That said, I'm not a fan of show and tell. But I'll make certain to take them in front of some "high end" vehicle.

Last edited:

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These are posted at the request of ter1413. The green breast wallet was the color of the green interior of the tan billfold wallet. That particular wallet is Peal (made by Ettinger). The others are Ettinger.

The breast wallet pictured is a very deep blue ... almost black. All of these are as yet unused. Currently using a Ghurka (vintage new stock)."

Hope my John Deere is "peak mobile" enough. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5663.jpg
    IMG_5663.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5664.jpg
    IMG_5664.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5659.jpg
    IMG_5659.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5660.jpg
    IMG_5660.jpg