• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was going to sell books on Amazon but if you are a casual seller it seems like fees eat up your entire price...at least that is what a few articles said before I tried it out.

Yeah, not sure if this has changed since I first listed stuff, but unless you have a monthly plan, and sell a lot, this seems awful.

$.99 per item sold
Books are charged 15% of the total (including what they pay for shipping) as a "referral fee" PLUS a $1.80 closing fee (which is separate from the $.99 selling fee).
You can't control your shipping costs, so domestic standard just give syou $3.99...but you pay the fee on that, so you really only get 3.40

So a $10 hardcover book that weights 1.2lbs, you get revenue of 13.99, but then you have to pay 4.89 in fees and whatever it costs to ship.
If you can use slow media mail, you still make a profit--$3.33 to ship up to 2lbs so you make $5.77 (minus tape/label/box).
If you want to get it to them in reasonable time, you're basically fucked. Even if they live in your state, your minimum first class price is 8.25. Hooray, you earned 85 cents. If they live further from you, you lost money (unless amazon can get you a postage discount like ebay).

On ebay, you can just put in the weight and they will get charged actual shipping price--and ebay+paypal would only take $2.11 from the same transaction (and give you a postage discount)/

This explains why you can't always find a 1 penny used copy for sale anymore...

brokencycle

Reaction score
What the hell are the Rams thinking? They've had some of the best uniforms in the history of the league. They could have just gone back to those. But apparently they thought it would be more fun to troll their own fans.

Well they did abandon the greatest city in the world, so you expect them to make food uniform decisions?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also who tf found my Twitter

hyxet2zdnky41.jpg

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
L’inky!!!!!!! ?

But what about the Brewers and Padres?

Those are huge upgrades! I wish the Brewers had gone with royal blue rather than navy, but irregardless, they are nice looking.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually like the Rams’ new unis. They need something new for the new LA stadium, and they know it won’t be better on-field performance

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually like the Rams’ new unis. They need something new for the new LA stadium, and they know it won’t be better on-field performance
Lmao those were the only scrubs to lose in the superb owl to the Patriots by two scores

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Great. That means everyone is too old/out of shape/hurt/lazy for the great SF covid car detail challenge.
I'm true to my word. after a week or so,I should be up and around again. I'll look forward to it, and make an effort. even if it's a lesser challenge. My neighbors Golf needs some help. it has cloudy headlights.

Back pain is horrible. i almost passed out reaching for a coffee mug while seated.

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like my hair is now long enough that I’m starting to look like Bhowie. Feel a little weird bout that. Thats the problem with keeping the sides/back in check but letting the top go free.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Finding some tab for Machine Head by Bush on bass. Youtubing some. I just watched a bass player, jamming his heart out, and he was so off the beat I wept for him.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK2024