• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

why be sorry? sounds like an excellent way to spend a friday night

It was...it was the Saturday morning I'm regretting.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great day with lots and lots of family, some who I hadn't seen in many years. Good times.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Great day with lots and lots of family, some who I hadn't seen in many years. Good times.

That's pissing you off?

It's 9:30 on Saturday night and I'm working. Well, not this second, but you know what i mean.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Might this be the very first sighting of drunken JayJay?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Might this be the very first sighting of drunken JayJay?

:laugh: we can only hope
--
Airline misplaced our car seats that we checked :fu:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do you guys function on that little sleep?
I average 3-5 hours a night (brought up substantially when I get to sleep in on saturdays (rare lately).

Once you get used to it its fine, also, I consume 3-4 litres of highly caffeinated tea daily.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I average 3-5 hours a night (brought up substantially when I get to sleep in on saturdays (rare lately).

Once you get used to it its fine, also, I consume 3-4 litres of highly caffeinated tea daily.

Yeah, are you naturally inclined to stay up late? I have since I was a child and my wife barely understands it today.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Also, my father-in-law is a good guy but he constantly tries to take me down a notch. Same with my wife (his daughter, obviously), he treats her (read: us) as his 15 year old children, which we are certainly not...and always has.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, are you naturally inclined to stay up late? I have since I was a child and my wife barely understands it today.

I dunno what I'm "naturally" inclined to do. I just stay up til I get everything done that needed to be done that day, which is rarely before 2am. When I don't, the missus (who is very naturally inclined to stay up late) generally keeps me awake by typing quite loud.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I dunno what I'm "naturally" inclined to do. I just stay up til I get everything done that needed to be done that day, which is rarely before 2am. When I don't, the missus (who is very naturally inclined to stay up late) generally keeps me awake by typing quite loud.

My wife prefers to go to bed at a normal time. I've seen a few GPs that have told me that my biological clock is simply "off." It seems my wife has a normal clock, but I always prefer to stay up later. I've tried and will continue to try, but it's honestly difficult to keep normal hours.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the carseats back from SW, but they charged $20 to drop them off.

Bastards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads