• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soprano28

Reaction score
I'll bite too. @Soprano28 , why are you here? Do you think you dress particularly well and want to show off - in which case, you're doing a bad job? Do you think you dress badly and want help -- in which case, you're doing a bad job? Do you not care about how you dress, in which case why are you here? You've given no indication as what you're actually doing here, or what you want from the forum, or what you think you're contributing...
um, I'm here to post pictures and get feedback for my clothes....and to see what other people wear, and what kinda outfits I'd consider trying myself...why are you here?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What lack of understanding do you speak of? I'm just posting my outfits like the rest of you...if you don't like my clothes, that's fine, but I find it rather narrow minded that you guys focus on the fact that I wear flip flops. who cares? like you can't be fashionable if you wear flip flops

Your basic understanding of the forum and the people here. I never said anything about you flip flops either.

I did ask you a question though, which you seemed to skip over. Do you actually spend time browsing and reading the forum?

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Hasn't this same guy cropped up at least once before? Same troll M.O., same feigned ignorance, possibly the same flip-flops?

Soprano28

Reaction score
Your basic understanding of the forum and the people here. I never said anything about you flip flops either.

I did ask you a question though, which you seemed to skip over. Do you actually spend time browsing and reading the forum?
what understanding of the forum are you talking about, sir?

Soprano28

Reaction score
Hasn't this same guy cropped up at least once before? Same troll M.O., same feigned ignorance, possibly the same flip-flops?
I have posted here a bit before. and you guys complained about the same stuff. it's BORING

just tell me what you think of my dope ass outfit.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hot weather shoe fit...

Quoting unspoilered for brilliance. This is such an amazing fit. Love the hat.

@FrankCowperwood ID on the navy jacket?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads