• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Put some respek on that name. :foo:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i would probably just quit if it took me 6 years to look like that, jesus

? Are you talking about me? Why those were pretty solid fits, anything in particular you disliked?

Last edited:

basil rathbone

Reaction score

Pretty cool. Deets?

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Silent cotton scarf
L'Maltieri linen labcoat
Julius_7 cotton/wool tee
wjk cotton pants with DIY taper and black overdye
Jun Hashimoto destroyed calf boots

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
call me hyungnim, dongsaeng.
foo.gif
Everything I know about Korean I learned from manhwa. I also learned that if I go to Korea,

1) I will immediately be attacked by punks trained in the martial arts
2) Everyone single person I meet will be some kind of company heir/heiress and/or Ultimate Fighting Champion
3) If I ever leave the hotel, someone will try to fight me
4) I'll have to be drunk all the time
5) Once I'm drunk, I'll have to fight people

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like next SF sponsored trip for @Synthese has been decided. Will need an observer to translate all the Korean (for us readers, Synth is on his own): nominating @nahneun

Also I worry about you @spacepope. One day you will just meld with the night, and silently vanish forever into darkness

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Everything I know about Korean I learned from manhwa. I also learned that if I go to Korea, 

1) I will immediately be attacked by punks trained in the martial arts
2) Everyone single person I meet will be some kind of company heir/heiress and/or Ultimate Fighting Champion
3) If I ever leave the hotel, someone will try to fight me
4) I'll have to be drunk all the time
5) Once I'm drunk, I'll have to fight people

manhwa has taught you wrong. only #4 is correct.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

I like your fits but they are starting to feel a little repetitive :embar:

One of the reasons I left SF (and stopped shopping for clothes for a long time) was that I realized the obsession with novelty was expensive and unhealthy. Probably the best thing that's happened to my style is learning to be OK with looking the same most of the time.

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally don't mind seeing repetitive fits. It's easy to scroll past something that is boring (to you, maybe not others) and if no one contributes content then what is the point of coming here anymore? I appreciate seeing what fellow enthusiasts are wearing, even if it is just minor tweaks or reiterations of the same uniform style they've created for themselves. I remember there was a similar conversation on here before about ThaiToast.

brad: Do you think you can control that issue you had better now; or are you just back temporarily to say hi if you feel the system itself is fundamentally unhealthy?

synthese: Sounds more like Australia than Korea. In Seoul everyone is too busy stuck in traffic, busting out 12 hour work days or sitting in a PC room to get into fights.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't saying stop posting I just thought it wasn't unique. It was more a point to consider. I thought my tone was overall accepting and encouraging

Last edited:

DeadBoy

Reaction score
Dude haven't your last four or so waywts been basically the same leather hoodie with different pants?

Here's a same old, same old one from me from the other day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads