• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Robert Geller FW14 Richard Blazer
Uniqlo Tee
Robert Geller SS15 Richard Pant
Adidas ZX Flux (i'm in need of brown gats :( )

clark kent

Reaction score
the t shirt is super out of place. i feel like something like a white band collar shirt would look good there.

Last edited:

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the t shirt is super out of place. i feel like something like a white band collar shirt would look good there.

i should stick with grey or black right? the shirt is darker irl but the photo makes it look really bright :( but i took my photo somewhere else and you can't see the texture due to poor lighting with iPhone

Junglejack

Reaction score
Far too lazy to post a picture, but....
Rag & Bone thermal long sleeve shirt
Filson Mackinaw Cruiser
Schott NYC 569 Retro North Country Car Coat
RRL denim
Filson Midweight socks
Limmer Mid-Weight hiking boots
Trellis Cashmere Scarf and lined gloves from Barneys

Tis flipping cold!

Auximenes

Reaction score

old CKC merino t-neck
Raf FW2001/2002 wool jacket/coat thing
InAisce washi paper Nasreddin pants
Andrew Mcdonald boots

brand synergy
lookaround.gif

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Maison Martin Margiela - Camel Wool Knit - Tan Cord Denim - Saint Laurent Wyatt Suede Cowboy Sidezips

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That knit is gorgeous Regis; feel like some of your white or washed blue jeans/pants would work a bit better though.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Thanks man. I like the "everything is the same color but different shades" thing I see all the time from Margiela, so I tend to do that a lot. White/cream jeans would also be an option, though I think i'd do my tan boots in that case

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Schneider preorder made me brokkkeee

What'd you get?

Burgundy Conservation & Blue Fresco. Also bought tickets to Seattle for the wife & I so broke all around :)

Felt like a dick for a second because I saw your first post and was gonna be like "yeah man I went wild too :cheers:" and then I saw your response and my first thought was "**** son just a drop in the bucket" because I really went balls deep on preorders. :embar:

SF: Film in fuzzy blue-grey, Thinner in fuzzy blue-grey and navy reverse melange
NMWA: Thinner in burgundy, beige, black and multicolor basketweave
SP: Binder in khaki-grey, Easel in blue-black, Conservation in textured dark grey, Brush in black and speckled dark grey, Fresco in wine melange and bright blue; plus Forme D'Expression long knit coat in ink blue and textured crewneck sweater in sand-grey

:hide:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads