• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wearing some new things in an old city (NYC).

Layer-0 hat
LGR shades
Issey tee
RAF cardi
LUC coat
LUC pants
m_moria mid/low boot
Harnden bag

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This came out really blurry, ill snap a better pic when i get a chance.

SBIHPCO.jpg
Damir
Stephan Schneider
Margaret Howell
Number (N)ine
Docs

so nice man!

some awesome fits. like grey wool coats, dudes!

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never would I have thought I'd actually post a fit pic. Sorry low quality, camera game is weak.

Margiela, Ann Demeulemeester, Buttero

Last edited:

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Never would I have thought I'd actually post a fit pic. Sorry low quality, camera game is weak.
Margiela, Ann Demeulemeester, Buttero
[COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
What's the context here? It looks like pictures of my cat I took against a TV background with an MP3 visualizer on:

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@GoldenTribe I was killing some time at this pop up event, Museum of Feelings.

edit: It sucks. One big promotion for Glade candles, nothing more.

Last edited:

Auximenes

Reaction score

TVA wool tweed jacket, Zam cotton overlock top, Uniqlo grey selvedge jeans, Andrew McDonald boots
her : some cowichan poncho, some sweats, NB

ginkgo folliage festival with food from various regions - here seafood from Hokkaido

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the good stuff in Uniqlo Lemaire was in the women's section, so I have decided to brave that barrier.

This has potential and I would very much like to make an attempt at wearing it, a couple things I'd change though.

First off, don't tuck the sweater (cuz that one is actually pretty long right?)
Wearing "big" pants I've realized I never like em with normal length tops, always think it looks better either cropped (/tucked into pants worn higher on waist) or embracing the larger/elongated proportions. Also think just folding the turtleneck instead of stacking it would be better.

Pants are cool and something I'd love to experiment with, not much to change there.

Moving on, you really need better shoes for this. Nothing wrong with black/white but those look like converse and are way too boring/slim for this (mostly way too slim imo).
You could either get something with thicker soles than normal or some nice pair of hi-tops, they both fill the same purpose of taking more space in the outfit and helping to balance out the rest.

Lastly you have the space between shoes and pants for which I prefer bare legs, but since temperatures are dropping I'm guessing that might be a bit cold. Don't really know if some normal socks would be much better but I'd try it, probably some white/lightgrey long ones pushed down a bit.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads