• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice to see an effortless, relaxed look. It's not great, but you definitely look comfortable and not trying too hard. So good job. The watch looks good. Just make sure it doesn't clash with the bracelet. Hard to tell from a distance what kind of metal it has, if any. The shoes look good from here. The pants are pretty bad IMO. I'm not sure what to recommend in terms of your body type, but that is not a good fit for you. Very unflattering and shapeless. The shirt looks like a dress shirt. Something more casual with fabric that drapes better would be a good choice. Even with its flaws, I like this vibe much better.

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice to see an effortless, relaxed look. It's not great, but you definitely look comfortable and not trying too hard. So good job. The watch looks good. Just make sure it doesn't clash with the bracelet. Hard to tell from a distance what kind of metal it has, if any.

The shoes look good from here. The pants are pretty bad IMO. I'm not sure what to recommend in terms of your body type, but that is not a good fit for you. Very unflattering and shapeless. The shirt looks like a dress shirt. Something more casual with fabric that drapes better would be a good choice. Even with its flaws, I like this vibe much better.

Thanks for the feedback. If you aren't sure what to recommend perhaps you can tell me what is wrong fit-wise. Could it be slimmer/fuller? Tapered a bit more?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

all WvG

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
interesting kicks

DeadBoy

Reaction score
Looks fine to me, Deadboy; pants could be better though. Maybe something with a slight drop crotch.

What about like a waxed black denim? For some reason I've never quite liked drop crotch pants (part of the reason why I haven't gone further down the Rick path).

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For some reason I've never quite liked drop crotch pants (part of the reason why I haven't gone further down the Rick path).

I used to feel this way but changed my mind; it was time for a change....the last three pairs of pants I bought have a very noticeable drop crotch. I like it.

poilu

Reaction score
Hey guys, just popping in. Some amazing fits recently, really inspirational.

Last edited:

jwalterweather

Reaction score

Thanks for the feedback. If you aren't sure what to recommend perhaps you can tell me what is wrong fit-wise. Could it be slimmer/fuller? Tapered a bit more?

Sometimes it seems like your jeans are a little tight in the top block and pulling at the crotch. Maybe as simple a fix as just sagging them (wearing lower on the waist), or maybe look for something with a little more room in the top and/or longer rise.

poilu

Reaction score
Thanks buddy, nice fit, as usual. I've been lusting for those EG vans for ages. Pretty much gone though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads