• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gitman shirt
ol shorts
random 5 panel
filson + klättermusen

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Maison Martin Margiela - Viscose Knit - Virgin Wool Layered Trousers - Replica Cuban Heel Sidezips - Cartier

Normally great but I think with the way those pants taper down you need some slipons or some chucks or vans or something instead of those boots.

Yeah man I can see that. I'm waiting on some painted white Margiela moccs at the momen that could work (love me some boots though)...not a fan of chucks or vans. I really like the way Margiela tends to match the top and bottom and then bam the footwear stands out. The trousers came out a bit black in the pic but thats what I go for

Last edited:

DeadBoy

Reaction score
From the weekend, first time in years exploring our neighbouring city of Hamilton, which included a hike up the escarpment and a stop in this park.

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
I came to sf when suits became a part of my wardrobe. Spending time on cm I thought to myself that I've been wearing street wear and denim for a while so I should probably participate. This is my first post so I'm probably breaking at least one rule.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Escarpments is an exciting new design collective from Paris that creates quietly edgy slopes for men and women. Tired of churning out the same old geological formations for buyers and editors, the anonymous designers behind the label shifted their focus to real slopes that they themselves would hike up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics