• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jaywhyy

Reaction score

Is that coat Eidos?

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

high res non-cropped version http://i.imgur.com/IcIYeOD.jpg?1
I noticed this fit again in the small gallery photos top right on the desktop view and I think the color blocks look very good.
still getting this worked out, now today's shot is slightly out of focus...
tumblr_nn44n31bZi1r8bgano1_540.jpg
[COLOR=444444]AT.P.CO Norse Projects Uniqlo Epaulet MMM[/COLOR]
Stanley, I like this. All the soft fabrics and lines have a lounge feel that nods towards sweats while clearly not being sweats. I wonder how it would look with just one shirt under the jacket rather than two.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I wouldn't personally wear many of the fits posted here, but I can step back and admire how a fellow poster dresses. I am sure the miami/margiela/tony montana look is not everyone

I dig the Rick Owens aesthetic for instance. If things were different I might have gone full Rick

You're so NOT Rick. Stick with MMM - you do it good
mwink%5B1%5D.gif

Ha Rick to me is the complete opposite of what my style is. I'd be willing to go bizzaro Regis and try it out at a boutique or something, bet I could pull it off if I had someone help me out since I don't know **** about Rick except "work out more wear less clothes"

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ha Rick to me is the complete opposite of what my style is. I'd be willing to go bizzaro Regis and try it out at a boutique or something, bet I could pull it off if I had someone help me out since I don't know **** about Rick except "work out more wear less clothes"

Regis visit LA... we can make this happen!

Thx @gettoasty :fonz:

Last edited:

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As far as working out is concerned -- you are in great shape. When I said stick to Margiela I was not being cocky or rude. That style suits you a lot. That's definitely 'You', while Rick won't be 'You'. Sorry if I'm too equivocal.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that woman comment was pretty definitive. Not that I personally react very favorably to people who ask questions that trigger a negative reaction from 3 people, people (including styleforum's editor in chief who has literary training/hobbies) and subsequently blames the situation on others' reading comprehension rather than their own approach in asking questions.

And then gets really defensive and takes the conversation to "finger popping assholes" and then is like "lighten up" to others.

It smacks of lack of awareness/responsibility for one's own role in the shared situation.

And fundamentally people who roll that way aren't ever going to get more sufferable so better to nip that *********** bud or you end up with more Mr. Moos.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads