• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No joke, less than five minutes after I left my house a kid no older than eight years shouted "Michael Jackson!" at me. I honestly don't get it at all but three other people also made the same comparison. :')

it's 'cuz you're almost as white as he was

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bene: Maybe it's just the perspective; those Stan Smiths are pretty bulky for a low top sneaker. I think the pants are too slim for anything bigger.

redc2: Yea, I like these pants, they're the only slim pair I own anymore. The jacket arms are already a bit tight unfortunately.

Thanks for the feedback.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you go out and mingle wearing this stuff? An older experienced guy can feel comfortable wearing this stuff but a young guy might find it tough in everyday regular circles. It is quite bright.

Well I didn't notice any funny looks when I went for a pub lunch and wander round the market, but maybe if I'd turned around I would have spotted I was leaving people in fits of giggles :)

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No joke, less than five minutes after I left my house a kid no older than eight years shouted "Michael Jackson!" at me. I honestly don't get it at all but three other people also made the same comparison. :')

It was probably the zombies following you.

Cool look.

The-Arm

Reaction score
Been more than a while....

rick+supreme+dickies+reebok

redc2

Reaction score

Trousers too baggy.

The t shirt, jacket and shoes look good. A well fitted pair of trousers and the rest of the attire coupled with tattoo and the slick dark hair creates a decent bad boy look.

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That gear suits you very well. That is a look book look for sure.

If your jacket was red and you watched the Thriller and Beat it videos, you'd see what the kids meant.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brad, this look fits you so well. Just for fun you should post a pic in jeans and a t-shirt how strange that would be.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You have a Michael Jackson - Thriller look about you.

Yes i can see that.

Brad, great fit but you yourself have a really creepy look going, like something out of a Marilyn Manson video that wants to eat children.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads