• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ivwri, when I first started scrolling down I thought that second pic was a close up of something you were wearing that was no vis in the first pic. It turned out to be the carpet. I had a sad.

:lol:

Well, I have been looking for some prints so maybe I might be able to oblige you at some point :D

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Me neither but if I ever wear jeans again chances are they'll be enormous

I will say that if there's patchwork on the jeans then I throw out my own school of thought on the matter. For some reason throw patchwork and baggy shape to jeans and my resistance to baggy denim fades.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:lol:

Well, I have been looking for some prints so maybe I might be able to oblige you at some point :D

I am a sorcerer like that.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been awhile

Woodlands
Sun Buddies
Tres Bien
Neighbohood
South 2 West 8
Tanner Goods
3sixteen
Visvim

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

delluminatus

Reaction score
Those actually look comfortable unlike most of the jeans I see (what can I say, my junk needs room to breathe)
On the topic of prints, I love prints. I happen to be wearing my favorite today:

BTW, thanks for the likes on my last post, it's very encouraging as a new poster to receive some positive feedback

Last edited:

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Back to the tropics tomorrow! Happy I finally got to wear the SS coat - thanks again for that @sipang .

81168ec58980dbfaefa249d57371c496.jpg

08c45454ede870a350109cba55578f4e.jpg

JJVE
Levi's Red
Abasi Rosborough
YYPH
YYxDM

Hope some others were able to pick up some of the Levi's Red pieces, they are really great. Some of my fave purchases of 2014.
SO YOU ARE THE BASTARD THAT BOUGHT THAT LEVIS JACKET OVER ME?!?!?!

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you guys actually the same size? ;p I'd be somewhat surprised based on the fit pictures. Though I suppose that ish looks good oversized.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Those actually look comfortable unlike most of the jeans I see (what can I say, my junk needs room to breathe) On the topic of prints, I love prints. I happen to be wearing my favorite today: BTW, thanks for the likes on my last post, it's very encouraging as a new poster to receive some positive feedback
sweet. Samurais and choppers? I'm down. Who makes it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads