• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
New Shirt Needs A Steam.....But Damn Is It Awesome

Maison Martin Margiela - Wool/Mohair Suit - Replica 89' Boston Reception Shirt - Replica Agentine Military Sidezips - Cartier

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Wow, actual vis of the Cartier. 

Haha c'mon man it's always there, just never take the pic so close to the mirror

Now that it isn't pristine and has a couple dings, scratches, and stories I love it even more. I'm not a watch person so this is it

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another zip cardi to add to the list

Ya, agree with Mikey. I think the pant fabric is too soft? Unstructured? For the top half.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another zip cardi to add to the list

Ya, agree with Mikey. I think the pant fabric is too soft? Unstructured? For the top half.

You might be right about the pants. The jacket has very defined lines, but the pants look loose. But also I think it's the cuff of the jacket, or, the lack of shirt cuff. It looks kind of strange, since the cuffs are short.

Now look at Mellow Fellow. He's also wearing a sweater under a jacket, but you can see the shirt cuffs, and it doesn't look as odd.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

You might be right about the pants. The jacket has very defined lines, but the pants look loose. But also I think it's the cuff of the jacket, or, the lack of shirt cuff. It looks kind of strange, since the cuffs are short.

Now look at Mellow Fellow. He's also wearing a sweater under a jacket, but you can see the shirt cuffs, and it doesn't look as odd.

It's the silhouette, and it may just be the picture angle. SVB's looks a little narrow and overly long. The lack of shirt cuff contributes to it. It makes him look tall for the jacket.

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For real though canstyle, you have any pictures of your house you'd like to share? (taken by yourself and not something available online if you want to avoid being too "exposed" via google image search or something). Looks so cool from what I've/we've seen but it's mostly just a wall here or there, no rooms or layouts.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I posted several quick pics once in rft after I first posted this pic in reference to some talk about the use of concrete in homes or something

afterwards I took them down and promised to do a writeup once we finished the house which is still in the process, several rooms are still unfurnished and we've just started with some decorations on the big outer walls, hell even the living room sofa is just coming in this weekend after over a year looking for one lol, its just that neither of us is in any rush and we really enjoy the hunt, will definitely give a heads up once the writeup is done though.

heres a few I recently took for that thing...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads