• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mbaum

Reaction score
Some really great fits over the last few days, @kgfan5 in particular. That is stellar.

Yesterday's driving attire.
EGx3
Apolis
NB
Alfa

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn thats cool, Regis. But you know you dont have to put on that red dress.

Last edited:

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No sheebs in this one, but there is more cloak

img_4791ykuef.jpg

cloak/mmm/mmm

Item missing to complete the full fit effect:

• Cowboy hat
• Horse

kgfan5

Reaction score

really like that kg. my bedford has been getting a ton of wear, though i kinda regret not picking up a wool version for dat drape

that kgfan fit is as good as it is because it completely coheres in terms of casualness; it's like you took the fit concept discussed (blazer, collared white shirt, khakis, brown boots) as a CM concept and ran it through a instagram-style "cool wrinkly casual" filter. it's a beautiful direction, a fit model to be studied.

also, kg, you had a crusher of a fit on IG the other day.

Some really great fits over the last few days, @kgfan5
in particular. That is stellar.

thanks everyone!!

Kg just forced me to make a wool Bedford jacket my next clothing kop.

homespun gang :devil: (sup @e0d9n0b5)

@Regisdb9, how are the wyatts? fit is fire, red dress and all.:slayer:

Last edited:

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Quote:
i think this would be better w/o the unbuttoned shirt, or maybe with a slightly more louche one or a shorter one. but i'm enjoying the all-black-and-white svb.

So I don't think I have a shorter shirt that would work, but sticking with the monochrome thing here is a variation with a pretty short blazer...

random italian brand
Uniqlo
Epaulet
MMM

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some really great fits over the last few days, @kgfan5 in particular. That is stellar. Yesterday's driving attire. EGx3 Apolis NB Alfa
Great car for taking pictures, I'm assuming, being a classic alfa it broke down in that spot.

Last edited:

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks everyone!!
homespun gang :devil: (sup @e0d9n0b5)

man you know whats funny? i just sorta caught up on this thread, saw that fit.. i wore basically the same thing tonight to a family dinner(homespun, kolor khakis, cdgh shirt, dbss leather shoe). shoulda taken a pic but i got no camera now.

homespun gang >: ]]

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

@Regisdb9, how are the wyatts? fit is fire, red dress and all.:slayer:

I am really a fan of the SLP Wyatts man working on my third pair as we speak (the Jodhpurs). Nice details, very light, good construction...everything I could ask for

REEEEEEEEEEgis

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TURN ON THE REEEEED LIIIIGHT

Damn thats cool, Regis. But you know you dont have to put on that red dress.

I had no idea what this red dress **** was about so I had to google it and I am not ******* around when I say that my lady texted me a little bit ago saying if we ever have a daughter she loves the name Roxanne. First time I've been mind blown on SF

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Uniqlo T
Sandro
Saint Laurent
Lanvin

Originally i was wearing the Richard Blazer, i know this black is a little too strong in contrast to my other stuff i'm wearing.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads