• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PXL_20240125_160556256~3.jpg

Geller / JCrew / GvA / MMM

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great to see you are still dressing well. Still doing 100 pullups?
Wassup Benes, nice to see you still here as well, idk man tbh I stopped counting awhile back, you be the judge
IMG_9369.jpeg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wassup Benes, nice to see you still here as well, idk man tbh I stopped counting awhile back, you be the judge
how are you so ripped. damn!

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely American psycho vibes👍
Aren’t we all sigmas here?

the dove bar soap shows the dUaLiTy oF mAn
Nice to see you’re still doing god’s work here destroying egos of self proclaimed online fashionistas

how are you so ripped. damn!
Idk man, I workout at home and cook my own food, other than that nowadays I’m mainly doing a good balance of yoga and calisthenics

Just going out today for a quick errand, jacket is a bit tight but the leather is very stretchy and the shape works great for riding (plus I haven’t found another one in that color)

IMG_4479.jpeg

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aren’t we all sigmas here

I’m not sure what you mean, but nice to see you’re still doing god’s work here destroying egos of self proclaimed online fashionistas

Idk man, I workout at home and cook my own food, other than that nowadays I’m mainly doing a good balance of yoga and calisthenics

So just going out for a quick errand, jacket is a bit tight but the leather is very stretchy and the shape works great for riding (plus I haven’t found another one in that color)

View attachment 2118669
View attachment 2118667

TRT? I'm in dad bod power lift mode.

Yeah jacket is probably too tight looks like a size and half too small

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PXL_20240125_130416009.jpg

Schneider scarf
y project coat
Figs (no vis)
salomon sneakers

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TRT? I'm in dad bod power lift mode.

Yeah jacket is probably too tight looks like a size and half too small
Yeah that jacket is a light green color that I really like, kinda like wet cement, but hard to find a replacement, so I just use it for short rides on the bike and wear a poncho or vest on top tbh

Just harder to find good fits now, usually they’re either tight lats/shoulders/biceps with good sleeves/waist, or good up top with long sleeves, boxy waist and/or long body

And no, since I started training many years ago I wasn’t allowed to take any supplements, not even protein, creatine or amino acids, so I just got used to eating more plus cooking for myself and stuck with it, so yeah only food but lots of it and around an 18/6 intermittent fasting cycle

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the jacket is a light green color like wet cement and hard to find a replacement, so now I just use it for some quick rides and leave the poncho on top tbh

Just harder to find good fits now, usually they’re either tight chest/shoulders/biceps with good sleeves/waist, or good chest/shoulders/biceps with long sleeves, boxy waist and/or long body

And no, since I started training seriously I wasn’t allowed to take any supplements, not even protein, creatine or amino acids, so I just got used to eating more plus cooking for myself and stuck with it, so yeah only food but lots of it and around an 18/6 intermittent fasting cycle

Even when I was eating fairly clean and working out very rigorously I couldn't get down any lower than 13-15% br. I'm at a fluffy 25-26%

PXL_20240126_032325405.MP.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads