• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Er, I think we are talking at cross purposes here or something.

I'm just saying that you blurred your face with some effect...

View attachment 2071427

And although it's a different effect, it reminded me of how in Ringu/The Ring photographs of people who were under the curse also had blurred faces
eg as here (actually from the US remake)

View attachment 2071433

I wasn't saying anything about your weight or any kind of personal remark at all, though if it somehow came across that way I apologize totally cos that wasn't at all my intent. And for the record you don't look fat at all to me.

if you see @baltimoron's face, you will die in 7 days. if you manage to survive, your mind will be fucked so hard by eldritch horrors that you will wish you were dead.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An impromptu entry into the 'A Watch and an Outfit' challenge, while I was waiting for my students this morning...

Engineered Garments grey big plaid suit, burgundy Nanouniverse turtleneck, black scotchgrain Grenson shoes + my grandfather's solid silver late C18th / early C19th pocket watch.

waiting_watch.jpg
waiting_watch2.jpg

parider

Reaction score
View attachment 2071081
MMM/Biek Verstappen/Kapital/Yuta Matsuoka/Guidi

View attachment 2071079
Hello, will be in kyoto next month. I recognized the kamo river behind you I believe. I visit annually but have been ignorant of the clothing scene, but want to become more informed. Can you recommend certain shops to check out? Also in the market for Grand Seiko watches and Matsuda or any other nice eyeglass maker. Thanks so much!

idlerich

Reaction score
if you see @baltimoron's face, you will die in 7 days. if you manage to survive, your mind will be fucked so hard by eldritch horrors that you will wish you were dead.
I ******* knew it man... trying to distract me from the awful truth with jokes. Means I've wasted three of my remaining seven days... then again I'm pretty sure I'll waste the next four too.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Go vote !

wolfdale

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure I love the Sunspel polo (size M). It feels a bit flimsy and not resistant to washes.

Attachments

• IMG_8008.jpeg
    IMG_8008.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 144

acconrad

Reaction score
That’s why I went with Kent Wang. Much better collar and real MoP buttons. Same slimming silhouette but gotta size up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads