• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zxcvbn

Reaction score
IMG_2371.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why I like @endorphinz fits so much is that I never just look at them and shrug. I always have a reaction: clearly, this is personal taste, but either they are just awesome (like today's) or just terrible and never really anything in between. You just go for it, go exactly your own way, every day, and it's great to see. I wish we all pushed it this far.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FACE781E-D781-414E-8124-E92A49BA675D.jpeg
111DDAAB-43A4-423D-9A23-6441CCF33745.jpeg

endorphinz

Reaction score
Why I like @endorphinz fits so much is that I never just look at them and shrug. I always have a reaction: clearly, this is personal taste, but either they are just awesome (like today's) or just terrible and never really anything in between. You just go for it, go exactly your own way, every day, and it's great to see. I wish we all pushed it this far.

THANK YOU!

I look at my own fits the same way.

I never saw/see the point of dressing for “shrugs”. Obviously style is subjective but I never feel uncomfortable in anything that makes it out of my door.
Some people can look at a collection of numbers and immediately see relationships.
I look at clothes like that and have since my early teens.
I don’t understand the fascination with the “designers” vision. Why should it matter? I’m the one who wears the clothes and brings them to life. I’m the one who gives them any real meaning, if a real meaning even exists.
I like like art but I can’t draw or paint. I LOVE music but never played. I’ve always loved style, so much that I dropped out of a TOP MBA program to cut swatches for $150/wk.... and I was always good at it.
So, when I see dress by the numbers fits, I yawn. I’m not saying every fit needs to crazy/outlandish/ avant-garde but they should show some creativity, something that makes them uniquely you.
Stringing together designer pieces is not personal style. In fact, there’s nothing personal about it.

shortlefty

Reaction score

Agreed, and i feel like he's one of the more underrated posters here if we go by likes.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
61BD99B9-7DE7-4197-A556-0F4E8629E14D.jpeg
425484EB-1E45-420D-9009-5444E5C8A9C8.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads